Synrec's State Stacker

Synrec

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Allows states to stack, you can set how much can occur, if you want a stack burst condition and if you want to have an over flow state.

Use the tag <stateStackable:x> to allow a state to stack.

*Use <stackBurst:x> to remove all state stacks and add a new state when max stack conditions are met.

*Use <stackOverFlow:x> to indicate an overflow state, the state that is added after burst conditions are met. Overflow states are added only once.

*Where x = state ID; eg: Knockout is generally state ID '1' so x = 1.

Github

Itch.io

1) Place inside the plugin folder of your game's location.

2) Edit parameters inside the RPG Maker MV engine.

Note:

Credit goes to Kaisyl/Synrec.

This script is free to modify (Do NOT ask for my help.), for free use and for commercial use.

Do NOT sell/resell this script.

Last edited:

thierrywtrmz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

I want to try your plugin but it seems I don't understand how it works.

I want to make my state (ID = 40) able to stack 3 times.

I tried <stateStackable:3> in the state notebox.
I know it says x = stateId, I also tried <stateStackable:40>

Nothing changes. What am I missing ?

Synrec

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

I want to try your plugin but it seems I don't understand how it works.

I want to make my state (ID = 40) able to stack 3 times.

I tried <stateStackable:3> in the state notebox.
I know it says x = stateId, I also tried <stateStackable:40>

Nothing changes. What am I missing ?
Are you using any other scripts? When you say nothing happens do you mean that it does not stack at all?

EDIT: I believe I have found the issue and have such updated the script. Let me know if the issue persists.

Last edited:

thierrywtrmz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

I only did try while I was in the menus. The states do stack, but they do infinitely if I don't set a burst effect.
Also if the state if applied 3 times, there is 3 icons. Could be great if there was only one with a numbers on it or something like that.

Works well otherwise, nice work

Zerothedarklord

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
without yet even testing, this definitely looks and sounds promising. my only recommendation would be to update it once more to allow users to add a cap to a state stack, for example, maybe your bleed should only be allowed to stack up to 3 times. maybe the heal should only be able to stack 5, etc.

Synrec

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

I only did try while I was in the menus. The states do stack, but they do infinitely if I don't set a burst effect.
Also if the state if applied 3 times, there is 3 icons. Could be great if there was only one with a numbers on it or something like that.

Works well otherwise, nice work
I'll check it out when I get access to my laptop.

without yet even testing, this definitely looks and sounds promising. my only recommendation would be to update it once more to allow users to add a cap to a state stack, for example, maybe your bleed should only be allowed to stack up to 3 times. maybe the heal should only be able to stack 5, etc.
Individual state caps? Sure thing

EDIT: I have not been able to replicate the infinite state stacking effect. I have seen an issue where the states can be added +1 to the defined max states stackable. I have fixed this. If you have any scripts running alongside, please let me know.

I will work on making the states not show an infinite number of icons during my off week beginning Wednesday. Along with any other suggestions.

EDIT 2: Individual state caps are already implemented, expected to update this script on Wednesday, Thursday by the latest.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...
This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.
suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crayonchan