Status
Not open for further replies.

Dicleon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hello, today I bought the plugin bundle of yanfly to have everything around and to update my plugins, but now i'm in a pickle whenever I launch the game a daunting error pop up.

Capture.PNG

I've never had this error nor any issue with Auto passive state, and i'm using it actively. If i switch the plugin and it's addon to off the error doesn't happen, but I absolutely cannot remove it from my game. (Game started at MV launch, more than 1000 work hour on it, and of course on autopassive state). I am using Nemv state ressource so i thought that might be a problem after an update (but it never was before) but switching it off still produce the error. Here's my plugin list.
I have checked multiple time and am sure the yanfly plugin are in the perfect order.

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG5.PNG
6.PNG7.PNG

If you have any idea don't hesitate, or questions. I'm staying really calm but this is really a HUGE problem, i've even thought of commenting the nasty line, but i know it's not a solution. Thanks for reading and any help you can provide.

Edit: Of course as soon as I post this I find the culprit, but I still need your help to fix it! The problem is Nemv state ressource as I thought because i use it for some passive state in that way.

Note.PNG

These passive are global passive (every character has them from the start) problably why it error as soon a I boot it up. Tried moving Nemv's plugin but over or below, it error Thing is before the update (a 2-3 hours ago the two plugin worked perfecly together. So if you know where i can find older version of Autopassive, that might help.

Last edited:

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If it worked before you made the update and now, even if you switch off to the old version, the problem still happens, it seems to be a data problem. Try to delete(MAKE A BACKUP!!!) your save file, turn off all plugins and start the game.
Close it, turn on all plugins then start the game again.

Edit - Also, "Unexpected identifier" seems to me that you have typed something in somewhere that is causing this. An unexpected character, like a ", " or ";" etc.

But this is just a hint. I never used any of these plugins.
And, you use a lot, a lot of plugins. You will probably have a conflict soon or later...

JamesRyan

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think the Condition should be True or False, not the way you did. If you wanna check your resource to see if it is higher than 0, you may need to do this:
Code:
<Custom Passive Condition>
if (user.getSR(61) > 0){
condition = true;}
else{
condition = false;}
</Custom Passive Condition>
And do not worry about plugins conflict, if you know which plugins do what things. Avoid using too many plugins that manipulate the same area at once (like two battle plugins from two other authors) and you will be fine. I have been using 100+ plugins in my game, and they are working fine.

Dicleon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
If it worked before you made the update and now, even if you switch off to the old version, the problem still happens, it seems to be a data problem. Try to delete(MAKE A BACKUP!!!) your save file, turn off all plugins and start the game.
Close it, turn on all plugins then start the game again.

Edit - Also, "Unexpected identifier" seems to me that you have typed something in somewhere that is causing this. An unexpected character, like a ", " or ";" etc.

But this is just a hint. I never used any of these plugins.
And, you use a lot, a lot of plugins. You will probably have a conflict soon or later...
I will try that ! But I know why the "unexpected identifyer' is since it worked before i can only think that it's not recognizing Nemv now, and i can't find an older version of the plugin, it's possible that the update broke nemv plugin, about the plugin list, well there's a lot of yanfly which work really well and some amazing one off, to be fair i'm pretty sure that as long as a game expand (and in 5 years it did) more possibilities are needed, maybe it's just an excuse to collect plugins though !

James ryan, well you might be right will test it soon and edit the result!

Edit: It still doesn't work the problem i think the problem is the reference to the ressource not being understood... I might have to ask the plugin maker himself but it's been a long time since he was actif so i don't count that as a high chance.

Last edited:

Dicleon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Ok so hum found something "interesting" just because i went in the plugin and commented the line that made it crash, and would you know it, after that the game actually LAUNCH (yeah i was baffled) there's a big problem though it's incredibly slow like 1-3 fps level of slow, and that information is actually the proof of the problem!

Like I thought the problem come 100% from the last update of auto passive state that when you read it state "Optimisation update to reduce slowdown" so of course my commenting broke it and slowed the game, duh.

So really i'm asking you if someone has the 1.16 Version of autostate passive, please send it to me, it's impossible to find online! Maybe i'm reading too much in this but i gotta try it, i spent way too much time on this game to forfait it because one morning I wanted to update (ironic heh).

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you know how to program? Do you know what the line is doing that you commented out, and what the repercussions of removing that line are?

If removing one line fixed that problem, then surely removing the entire plugin would fix any other problems you're having because of it? No? Doesn't work like that? Then why would removing one line work like that?

What has probably really happened is that, not knowing what you were doing, you removed an essential part of the plugin, thereby causing the new problem that you now have.

My suggestion would be to put it back to the way it was, and get someone who knows what they're doing to look at what is really causing the error, and to fix that.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
idk if getSR(61) us even valid, but more getState(61) if you want to add a state.

does teh error also pop up if you rule out the condition of the state?
place // or cut it out and save it on a txt for backup, does the error also pop up?

Dicleon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Shaz do not worry I was merely testing and replaced everything like it was originaly, but it wasn't useless, I managed to find my old gitlab, and in it the fated 1.16 Auto passive plugin, and yes once replaced the problem is GONE, so i'm pretty pumped I thank you all for your help!

Shadow dragon, getSR() stand for get state ressource and is only usable thanks to Nemv state ressource plugin, Thankfully for me it's resolved!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Currently working on the second protagonist's story and her companion, making good progress. But I am looking forward to return to my other protagonist and continue his story and have him joined by a new companion. :)
mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.
rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Springy120