RMMV System abandoning a mission?

TheBreaker24998

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone, I wanted to know if anyone knows of a plugin in which when the player is doing the mission, but for some reason they want to abandon the mission and then come back later to do it, make all the events and maps that are within the mission reset from where they were, is that possible? Thank you.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't see why you would need a plugin for this. Just use a variable to say where you're at in the mission, adding 1 to it every time something critical happens, and using it as a condition on other related events to advance the progress. If they decide they want to start over, just set the variable back to 0.

palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's a toggle switch, you should work with it more.
And fundamentally, I don't understand what a plugin you want.
What really is? Unfortunately, I feel that every action is set with a variable. And your switch

TheBreaker24998

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't see why you would need a plugin for this. Just use a variable to say where you're at in the mission, adding 1 to it every time something critical happens, and using it as a condition on other related events to advance the progress. If they decide they want to start over, just set the variable back to 0.
wow, honestly I did not imagine it so easy hahaha, thank you very much, it worked for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I had lots of fun! Kids loved me, and some took pictures. Unfortunately, the videos didn't send... but you'll see Chica in action when I do a trailer for Fandom Scouts!
Dama wrote on akoniti's profile.
Hi
Thanks for your review.
I was checking the trailer for details and as the woman shut the door at the exact moment the song I was hearing said "you slim the door" and I couldn't resist to add it there. :D And I used this idea one more time on another scene.
Just doing some tileset tinkering again...
rux
Someone please help me make my game.
I need someone to volunteer, I am on my knees man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nitrostat