TheBreaker24998

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone, I wanted to know if anyone knows of a plugin in which when the player is doing the mission, but for some reason they want to abandon the mission and then come back later to do it, make all the events and maps that are within the mission reset from where they were, is that possible? Thank you.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't see why you would need a plugin for this. Just use a variable to say where you're at in the mission, adding 1 to it every time something critical happens, and using it as a condition on other related events to advance the progress. If they decide they want to start over, just set the variable back to 0.

palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's a toggle switch, you should work with it more.
And fundamentally, I don't understand what a plugin you want.
What really is? Unfortunately, I feel that every action is set with a variable. And your switch

TheBreaker24998

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't see why you would need a plugin for this. Just use a variable to say where you're at in the mission, adding 1 to it every time something critical happens, and using it as a condition on other related events to advance the progress. If they decide they want to start over, just set the variable back to 0.
wow, honestly I did not imagine it so easy hahaha, thank you very much, it worked for me

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Is there any way to get more than 8 enemies in a troop in RMMV or is that limit pretty much hardcoded into the engine?
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
Finally working actively on Tundra! I'd like to share my wife's WIP art for the starting map and a rough draft of one of the later characters, Katrina. She's very eager to hear any feedback you might have!1623790662347.png
Got my first vax today, arm is a bit numb, but nothing odd so far. :kaopride:
dYOm9IY.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJ1126