Secret of Mana, eat your heart out :)

YoMdom

Dragon Rider
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hi everybody,

I have a little problem with this great script, all the icons  ( i means sykval's icons) aren't recognized by the game when i try a test... it's a lil embarassing 'cause i'd love to use the ring menu.

Thanks for answers....

Bye

magnaangemon01

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have the same problem as above as well, even after importing the pictures into the Graphics/Pictures menu. It'll tell me the pictures aren't there.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
did you allow me the permission to edit this menu?  I mean to my own personnal use 

MasterNight01

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Is it possible to disable some options to make it just with Items, Load and Save? it would be helpful

Asteria

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have the same problem as above as well, even after importing the pictures into the Graphics/Pictures menu. It'll tell me the pictures aren't there.
I have a little problem with this great script, all the icons  ( i means sykval's icons) aren't recognized by the game when i try a test... it's a lil embarassing 'cause i'd love to use the ring menu.
Have you both made sure to name the images EXACTLY the same as what the error message quotes?

I found I had put "Disabled Icon" instead of "Disable Icon", which causes it to not notice the image.

Olivier

Lurker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey Syvkal, nice script. Is it possible to make this compatible with a mouse script? Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head
A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emarald04