Shadowblade44

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks a lot!!!
I figured out what is going on with the font issue. MZ allows you to easily input your own custom font right at the engine, at the System 2 tab. However, the code behind it gives it a nickname, which is what we should call it when we need to use it here (assuming you don have any other plugins enabled that give you more control over your fonts). I'll add a disclaimer for this at the MZ thread.

So, when setting up your plugin configurations just use this nickname (which is rmmz-mainfont) and your custom font will work as expected!

Those of you that have multiple fonts will probably have a plugin handling that, and should be able to reference the font with its real name (or any other key your plugin provides!).

https://gyazo.com/b90c3d01a953bf9986045dca8642fbda?token=ebf512525bdcf8dd818bed62910ee342 here you go. Sorry for teh late reply

taaspider

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV

No problem. This particular error is being triggered when the plugin tries to load the text portion of a book. It seems there's something wrong with the book setup at the Plugin Manager. Can you send me your plugins.js file?
It is located inside the js folder in your project. With it I can see how your books are configured and help you find what's wrong.

Shadowblade44

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
No problem. This particular error is being triggered when the plugin tries to load the text portion of a book. It seems there's something wrong with the book setup at the Plugin Manager. Can you send me your plugins.js file?
It is located inside the js folder in your project. With it I can see how your books are configured and help you find what's wrong.

Send you a screenshot of the file explorer window with my plugins folder open? Or send you the plugin manager window?

taaspider

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Send you a screenshot of the file explorer window with my plugins folder open? Or send you the plugin manager window?

No, send me the file "plugins.js" itself. It holds all settings from the Plugin Manager (enabled plugins and their parameters). If you send me the file I can load it here in a test project and see myself what's going on. I'm actually interested in seing details of your book menu setup, so I really need just the plugins.js file.

Shadowblade44

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
No, send me the file "plugins.js" itself. It holds all settings from the Plugin Manager (enabled plugins and their parameters). If you send me the file I can load it here in a test project and see myself what's going on. I'm actually interested in seing details of your book menu setup, so I really need just the plugins.js file.

Alright, I'll do that.

And reminder that this isn't even the main problem lol, this is just trying to get the plug in to load in the test project. Which it won't I can get it to load just fine in the project I'm actually working on, but It can't seem to load a third category.

Shadowblade44

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Hopefully that's what you wanted

Shadowblade44

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Oh, wow. Nevermind. I'm an idiot. I literally just had to go and start a new game in the play tester and the play all the way to where I was supposed to get the book. All of this for nothing. My bad lmao.

Bilalichwa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hi i got problem when i export to android. (RPG Maker MV)
all img from pictures folder not showing up (not work/error)

Attachments

• error image.jpg
    error image.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 2

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
@taaspider Hey spider, is there really a problem on the android version? May i help you? I'm referring to the problem of @Bilalichwa

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

TextBox like JRPG (Retro):
halloween_test_img.png
Memory of a Halloween party.

SCRAP IT OR KEEP IT?
Studying more game mechanics and game design... If someone have some tips, I would be happy to read!
I finally caved and bought myself a Switch.
I'm having some trouble finding an established sub-genre to classify our current project. Effervesce Fallacy™ is loosely based on chaos theory . . . does anyone know what this sub-genre is called?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erebo