TAA_BookMenu (v1.5.2)

Unfeant

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can see on your print that Show Categories is set to true now. What I think is happening is that Hide Unread Books is probably set to true (which is its default value).
You can change it to false (you can find this parameter inside the Menu List Window Config), or you can create an event and call the ReadBook or Learn plugin commands, which will mark the book as read.

Also, I think it would be a good idea for you to take a look at the demo project. It may help you understand better how to work with the plugin.
Thank you very much taaspider for your support. A great and beautiful job.
Now the plugin works perfectly when configuring "Hide unread books "as false.

Multimoon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I installed your plugin, tried to follow your indications but I have a problem : when I call the plugin command : OpenBookMenu, it's empty :
View attachment 164589
English is not my native language so I tried to understood your guide but I think it was not a successful.
Any answer ? Thanks ^^

Multimoon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I installed your plugin, tried to follow your indications but I have a problem : when I call the plugin command : OpenBookMenu, it's empty :
View attachment 164589
English is not my native language so I tried to understood your guide but I think it was not a successful.
Any answer ? Thanks ^^
Sorry I not saw the post above !

taaspider

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your attached image won't open, but if I understood correctly, just make sure the parameter "Hide Unread Books" is disabled, or that there are books read if it is enabled.

If this option is enabled and no books have been marked as read the menu will be empty (as it should be).

iphone7s

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I have installed the plugin and able to see book window in player's menu. I've also set data source drawing from plugin data, and added text and configured id and category.

But the problem is there is nothing shown in the book window, so how do I make the book collecting mechanism actually works in the game? For example, I need the player to collect books found on the map and then able to see the text in book menu.

Thanks!

taaspider

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I have installed the plugin and able to see book window in player's menu. I've also set data source drawing from plugin data, and added text and configured id and category.

But the problem is there is nothing shown in the book window, so how do I make the book collecting mechanism actually works in the game? For example, I need the player to collect books found on the map and then able to see the text in book menu.

Thanks!
This has been happening quite a lot lately...
I suggest reviewing the last few posts. If the parameter "Hide Unread Books" is enabled (which is the default) books are only shown in the menu scene if they are marked as read, which you can do with the learn book plugin command.

If you want all books to show in the menu regardless of being read or not just disable this parameter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LilleB