taaspider

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In this case the events in question weren't using either. One was literally just an item on the ground that flips to a blank page when you pick it up; the other was an enemy that flips to a blank page when you finish battle processing. Neither of which used poses at all.

I'm not sure if it's "erase event" specifically. I've got it triggering on one map that doesn't have anything being erased. But "erase event" is the only thing I know that is guaranteed to trigger it.
Found and fixed both issues on version 1.2.2!
These were simpler to fix than I anticipated, so I managed to test and upload the new version right away. Let me know how it goes!

Destra47

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Found and fixed both issues on version 1.2.2!
These were simpler to fix than I anticipated, so I managed to test and upload the new version right away. Let me know how it goes!
That works! Thank you so much!

I'm still getting that same crash on one map, though. But I think I figured out the cause. If any of the events on the map have their condition set to a switch, it crashes. The instant I remove that condition it opens the map just fine.
condition.PNG
Self-switches seem fine. But if any event has a switch condition like that it gives me the same error "erase event" used to give.

taaspider

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That works! Thank you so much!

I'm still getting that same crash on one map, though. But I think I figured out the cause. If any of the events on the map have their condition set to a switch, it crashes. The instant I remove that condition it opens the map just fine.
View attachment 164424
Self-switches seem fine. But if any event has a switch condition like that it gives me the same error "erase event" used to give.
That was actualy another issue. Any event with all pages failing its conditions (which usually means "hide the event from the player") would cause the crash. Like in your print, where switch 40 needs to be enabled at page 1 (the only one in the event). If you change that to any variable or self switch the error would still happen (as long as the condition is not met).

I've release a new version (1.2.3) fixing this issue. I hope it will work as expected now, but let me know if you find any more issues!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sand is basically small rocks
Realizing my earlier maps are an abomination against all things, I'm doing a bit of a remake. Tell me if you can see the difference. :LZSwink:

And the horrific before pics...

Last part of OcRam Obfuscator sneek peaks!
YES! officially released my games soundtrack on Itunes, Spotify, and Amazon..... kinda cool!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aiueo700