Taarna makes shiny things!

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
New stuff! ...after like a year. >.>

I'll leave the old stuff here, too. I also got a portable light box. It's a neat plastic thing that unfolds and has an LED strip on a flap at the front and has a couple of nice, big foam backdrops. The issue is I need to cobble together some kind of stands for things, ideally white ones.

Anyway, in the blazing heat all I had energy to make was some stretchy bracelets. I may make some more; not sure yet.

Red glass pearls, stainless steel and red glass with glow-in-the-dark pieces (glow doesn't show through the red)

Green glass pearls, stainless steel and green glass with glow-in-the-dark pieces (glows amazingly!)

Green-dyed jade and stainless steel

Green aventurine and stainless steel

Sodalite and stainless steel

Yellow-dyed jade and stainless steel

Mahogany obsidian and stainless steel

Leopardskin jasper with stainless steel

Picture jasper with stainless steel

Some piled-up stuff! Shiny.

Mixed bracelets

Glass bracelets

Gemstone bracelets

Necklaces

Fun supplies:

Awesome jewelry:

I have so much fun getting and making this stuff, and know so few that share my enthusiasm. Maybe somebody here will enjoy the shinyness as much as me!

Last edited:

terrorchan

Literally a Gloop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are so pretty!

deadtuning

bloop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are gorgeous! ♥ I love jewellery like this, especially the second to last necklace.

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
New supplies!

Not pictured (due to difficulty): white, yellow and blue diamond dust. I'm too poor for actual diamonds. =P

I'm waiting for some sterling silver supplies to arrive so that I can complete this. Made from opal, citrine, ruby and swarovski crystal.

Last edited by a moderator:

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Well, I'm working on a website for all of this stuff... I don't want to use a traditional shopping cart because becoming a proper, registered business is still down the road as yet, and SSL/TLS (secure website stuff) understandably requires that be done first.

It's not going to be the easiest thing I have done, as I will need to manually add/remove items, but with everything being unique, I pretty much need to do that anyway. I'll also have to only use PayPal for the time being, much as I am rather disgruntled with them of late.

Hope I'm not breaking any rules. It has been a while since that last post was... posted.

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Whew... As old as this thread is, I figured it would be silly to start a new one for the same content, so in the first post, and here, are some new things. I got some amazing stretchy string (seriously, I couldn't break the stuff, only stretch it badly), and a light box for taking photos! It'll be better once I figure out some manner of display stands, but bracelets are easy to photograph, at least!

Red glass pearls, stainless steel and red glass with glow-in-the-dark pieces (glow doesn't show through the red)

Green glass pearls, stainless steel and green glass with glow-in-the-dark pieces (glows amazingly!)

Green-dyed jade and stainless steel

Green aventurine and stainless steel

Sodalite and stainless steel

Yellow-dyed jade and stainless steel

Mahogany obsidian and stainless steel

Leopardskin jasper with stainless steel

Picture jasper with stainless steel

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
100% blessed. I like these a lot. Sadly, they'd just gt lost in my room like all of my other jewellery except my pocket watch. I'm not very much of a jewellery person. ==' But these are good nonetheless. XD

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Added a few photos I took as some category covers for my website-in-progress. Can be found here, and in the first post.

Some piled-up stuff! Shiny.

Mixed bracelets

Glass bracelets

Gemstone bracelets

Necklaces

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
X3 gawd, your pics remind me of when I was little....I used to steal shiney things off of peoples desks X3 ....lol

Alarkus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wow! All of these look pretty great. How much time do you usually put into making jewelry?

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
@Alarkus Depends on the day. Some people stress-bake. I stress-jewelcraft, haha. I try to make at least one thing a day, though. It's a good space out with TV hobby. Like knitting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.
Since I'm getting so busy (the fact that I'm often here is due to the fact that this is my procrastination #1 destination), I'm trying a new system where everyday I dedicate 30 minutes to my personal game project. That way it won't fall into the abyss.
In today's seminar:
Presenter: In the past, there was a saying, "One who has tuberculosis is doomed for life." But now-
Everyone: *starts coughing in unision*
Gosh... Today seems too much like a good day to do nothing....

I need to keep myself focused...! :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CRMA