Taarna's backgrounds and related

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Yes, occasionally I make stuff. Mostly because I'm bored. So I figured I may as well share when this happens and maybe they're useful for someone.
Some notes:
  • Any source images I work with are CC0 - a highly permissive license and equivalent to Public Domain
  • I don't always remember where stuff I collected months/years ago came from, but see above
  • I am extremely particular about point 1 - if it isn't CC0 initially, it won't be here
  • I don't put text on things - fonts are a personal choice
This first posting was made over a year ago. I don't even have the source images. If pressed, I can find them. Irregular updates will follow. I just like finding pretty things and turning them into something someone can use. Up to you what you use them for, though. They'll all be a good size to be a battle background and/or title/game over screen.

Some will be variations on the same thing, but everyone has different tastes, so why not? To get the full size image, click on the image. I didn't want to spam this post with lots of huge images.

Oh, right! Credit (Catball Games), don't credit; don't care. Commercial, non-commercial; also don't care. Just use 'em if you need 'em.

• March 24, 2018 - added two feather variants
  • March 22, 2018 - thread started. Some pocket watches and a white rose

Last edited:

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very nice macro photography. That pocketwatch is *beautiful*!

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Update! Added a changelog (mostly for the curious) and added two feathers. I think they'd make great game over backgrounds, but that's just me! Use them as needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD
My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little city would be paid attention to in such a way.
I made a lot of progress on the 2nd stage of my game. Only 10 levels but it took over a week to design and implement. Cant wait to share more info.
Decided to focus on mapping for once. I've pumped out 15* new maps over the past two days' work, including two larger ones that involved some kinda fancy parallax stuff.

*should actually be 17 by the end of the night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Legend20