taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
XP upscaling has been an enormous headache due to the differences in tileset styles, so this is my way of taking a break! These tiles were significantly easier to piece together, as no real editing beyond the upscale process had to take place. All tiles were split up individually, or in small groups to prevent bleeding over of colours or patterns from other tiles, and then scaled and reassembled into the finished tilesets.

NOTE: You MUST own VX Ace in order to use these tiles.

DungeonTest.png
InsideTest.png
OutsideTest.png
WorldTest.png

Downloads:
Regular Version
Compressed Version

The regular version is larget, but has had no colour modifications made. The compressed version is about 80% smaller, but is indexed colour. I don't like doing that, but I can't argue with an 80% space savings. Use whichever you like.

Let me know if the downloads don't work. They're self-hosted, and google has been known to flad my site as a source of malware, because reasons. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Feel free to use these however you like. Credit to me is optional; credit as per the VX Ace terms will still be required. Feel free to edit and share edits, but please do link back to this thread.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Map034.png
First try making a temple- looking thing.
NUMINA Part 1 is finally out ✨ Get it now with a 10% launch discount!
Made this simple Training Dummy :D

obraz_2022-07-01_095700524.png
I'm still undecided weather or not I should add minor swearing to my game. Like I'm going for an all ages demographic... but the idea of a cartoon character saying dammit, hell, or crap in normal conversation is really funny to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smashjay