Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
about sideview battlers implemented :

not sure if this is helpfull, but here can be found some templates, but without any clothes added for the tall size SV templates ect..

Anyone

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
about sideview battlers implemented :

not sure if this is helpfull, but here can be found some templates, but without any clothes added for the tall size SV templates ect..
Those do look really good, but they don't quite fit the style we're going for. (They have a different size)

But if you check the author's page, you'll see the spriter who made them is Crossy. And Crossy is already working on our project's battlers. ;)

nksx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
HYPED FOR THE BATTLERS!!!

Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D aka "Staf00"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Tall SV battlers already exist, don't they? Like @Holder's work for example. But all progress is good!

That is unless we're talking 4 directional battlers! As in attack, cast, & etc... animations (not SV though). That would be truly innovative.

Also, idk if this is useful, but this is a template sprite for a game called LF2:
1607216313457.png

Last edited:

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Tall SV battlers already exist, don't they? Like @Holder's work for example. But all progress is good!

That is unless we're talking 4 directional battlers! As in attack, cast, & etc... animations (not SV though). That would be truly innovative.

Also, idk if this is useful, but this is a template sprite for a game called LF2:
View attachment 170064
in srpg we will be able to use Sv battler img parts to be used on char img right before the attack action..

of curse that will only allow 2 directions
(original and mirrored)

but that would allready solve some work..
also it will look a bit different than the 4d char generator you use.. that generator is probably one of the best solutions but it has not enough assets

so i will probably implement different styles in my game..
( which requires the tall chars +sv parts from here , as soon they are ready)

as much i like the 4d imgs , i think the sv battlers have a higher priority and are probably less work..

Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D aka "Staf00"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
also it will look a bit different than the 4d char generator you use.. that generator is probably one of the best solutions but it has not enough assets
Yea I ended up just commissioning custom sprites lol, cuz none of the free options satisfies me.:kaoswt:

edit: there was a 2nd sheet!
1607225845284.png

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yea I ended up just commissioning custom sprites lol, cuz none of the free options satisfies me.:kaoswt:

edit: there was a 2nd sheet!
View attachment 170110
custom sprites will also require a lot of assets for clothes and weapons and a generator to make chars.. that sounds like a lot of work

those sheets look interresting but i would preffer a way that allows me to use the tall char generator from this thread^^

at the moment i am also not really satisfied with the solution which i got in mind ,but i will wait for the Sv chars from here anyway^^

dyoghenes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't know if I am allowed to do this or not (delete if not).

I converted the basic MZ generator resources to be usable with the TAB resources. As it was just a small project of mine, it doesn't contain everything. It only contains the main TAB-variations (so no face or slim graphics). And the clothing is also missing. But the else (facial features, wings, tails etc.) are all here. Of course you need to own MZ to use these.

Here is the link to it.

Naturally anybody can expand these with the face and slim variations.

Edit: as I used the latest version of Schlangan's generator (0.66), the extension of this file is .rxge2. You can import it by going to Resources -> Import/Export RXGE2 files...

dragonx777

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice work. I was in the process of converting some MV kids clothing and such but had to stop for a bit due to some things. Glad to see this isn’t dead.
I believe you will be fine so long as you own the MZ license (to mod and to use).

sibrider

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You did an amazing job! Thank you so much ! I have a few questions.
- Is it possible to integrate our resources or if not, can we send them to you so that you integrate them?
- Are there any plans to integrate the Battler and Damage templates? I ask you the question to know if it would be useful to you this kind of resources. Thank you again for your work

Anyone

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You did an amazing job! Thank you so much ! I have a few questions.
- Is it possible to integrate our resources or if not, can we send them to you so that you integrate them?
It is possible to integrate or create your own resources, both for the old version as well as the unreleased new version.
- Are there any plans to integrate the Battler and Damage templates? I ask you the question to know if it would be useful to you this kind of resources. Thank you again for your work
There are plans, yes. But the project is currently not being actively worked on at the moment.

Diz89

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey!

Thanks for the hard work so far! This is really amazing and now I might be able to go fully on the tall sprite mode for my project :3

Just a tiny question: I downloaded the newest version of the generator .exe and wanted to import the merchant. Sadly I semm to can only import RXGE2 files and not RXGE stuff anymore? or how can I convert the format?

Anyone

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey!

Thanks for the hard work so far! This is really amazing and now I might be able to go fully on the tall sprite mode for my project :3

Just a tiny question: I downloaded the newest version of the generator .exe and wanted to import the merchant. Sadly I semm to can only import RXGE2 files and not RXGE stuff anymore? or how can I convert the format?
Unfortunately, the generator base does not work with Schlangan's latest generator.
You need to use the old version that should still be somewhere on my discord.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tarzanthecat wrote on hiddenone's profile.
THANK YOU SO MUCH HIDDENONE ADSKFSJDFSKDF
Another unscheduled stream for Lightestone~ this time because we hit affiliate! Aaaahh- So other than the game we're also going to work on emotes/badges/etc!

www.twitch.tv/riazey
Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPGSAnime