- Apr 9, 2018
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
The Tactics System is a tactical battle system for RPG Maker MV. It contains the basic features to build a tactical rpg.
- Easy to use: Tactics System has been designed to be easy to use. Just create a map with events defining the position of actors and enemies and use default battle processing event command to launch a battle!
- Expandable by add-on: The plugin has been developed based on what already existed in RPG Maker MV by following the predefined rules. Thus it is easy to extend the Tactics System with add-ons. A list of add-ons bringing features to the system is already available.
- Event-driven: The management of a battle is done with the event system of Rpg Maker MV. Call enemy reinforcements, write dialogs, add chests, and more.
You have a demo available in the github page in the release section.
You can also play my game in progress writing in this itch.io page.
I've written several add-ons for the system:
- CombatScene.js: display the combat animation scene;
- MouseSystem.js: add features for control with the mouse;
- BattlePreparation.js: to manage unit party before the battle;
- ExpSystem.js: a small review of the rewards system;
Free for use in non-commercial or commercial projects.
Credits required to: arleq1n.