Take Screenshot For Background

Flottos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you press f8 and take the screenshot of the console logs?

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I know why is that. Version 1.5.1 has an old version of nwjs, it works differently than the new one.
So only way it works is to update my RPG MAKER MV? That would be unfortunate as it would break alot of plugins i'm using.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, I just updated the plugin to be compatible with older versions. Haven't tested it though, but hopefully it works.

Flottos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, I just updated the plugin to be compatible with older versions. Haven't tested it though, but hopefully it works.
New error with the updated plugin:
1590393649997.png

Poryg

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, overlooked a typo. Fixed.

Flottos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, overlooked a typo. Fixed.
Thanks for the updated plugin! The directory is correct now and the plugin properly replaces the old !MenuBG.png file with a new one. However, the !MenuBG.png file the snapshot creates is only 19 bytes and is not readable. Any reason for this?

Poryg

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Flottos Oh yes, old nwjs, my old enemy.
Ran some testing. Turns out my plugin contained one extra redundant step, which was also incompatible with old version of nwjs. So I deleted it. Hope it works fine now.

Flottos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Flottos Oh yes, old nwjs, my old enemy.
Ran some testing. Turns out my plugin contained one extra redundant step, which was also incompatible with old version of nwjs. So I deleted it. Hope it works fine now.
Works perfectly now. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

lunarrosecrow wrote on hiddenone's profile.
please don't lurk hiddenone I'm quarantining!!!
lunarrosecrow wrote on Edward.T's profile.
Hello Edward sorry to bother you and didn't start a conversation cause I thought i'd be a little weird or disrespectful but I was wondering do you still have your Generator resources you posted as the links on the page are dead?
Stream will be live shortly! It is my birthday, and thus I am doing an extended stream! I will be doing a variety of things. Among the activities I will be doing: Playing Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas, art, and some Text Adventure~ Feel free to drop by!
It would be cool if you could "copy as code" event commands :< .
Just managed to recover my Yahoo e-mail that i lost 3 months ago. Turns out an IP from U.S had hacked it and set the pass back to normal.. Like WTF ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reji