Takenflyght's Resources! (update 2/23/2016)

takenflyght

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello! Welcome to my resource thread! (this is my first one, and I am very excited!)

I will be posting rtp sprite edits, and icons for now. I hope to keep making more, and more different types frequently, so check back!

I am a college student with other projects and such, but I am trying to make some graphics for my game, and post them here as I go along!

Terms of Use:

1. Sprites and Balloons require MV license, and can only be used in MV Games
  2. Icons can be used in anything
  3. Can be used in commercial and non commercial games
  4. Credit is not required, but would be nice. I would love to know if you use my resources and see your work!
  5. Edits are allowed and encouraged. If you post edits please share the link with me and provide credit
  6. I don't take requests, but if you have a suggestion related to what I am already doing, feel free to say it, and I will consider it if I like the idea
  7. Please don't post non-edits of these resources, and link to this page instead.

Behavior Sprites!

One thing that I definitely noticed as lacking in the MV RTP was behavior sprites, ehich were my favorite thing in VXA. I will be making behavior sprites based off of some of those behaviors, as well as my own. For now I only have these, but will be adding to the collection as much as I can!

For each sprite I will have the behavior on a base, as well as just the items that are added on. I will also have some finished sprites, and any pieces needed to make your own. This way there are some you can use right away, but you can also make your own pretty easily! If you do make your own, feel free to post them, but credit and sharing them with me would be awesome.

!$guitar.png!$drinking1.png

4 frame sprites: vertical sprite sheets, gives you a little more control. use move routes to animate (like doors) (for example you can have drinkers that aren't super fast. I put a 30 frame wait after the 'turn down' and 'turn up')

Spoiler

!$drinking2.png

Icons!

I'm making icons for my current game, so this collection will grow over time! Here are the first few.

IconSet.png

Balloons! I personally hate the clunky circular RTP balloons, so here are some with more pixelly square balloons. These are currently using the RTP emotions, so require MV license to use. I will try to make some entirely by hand soon.

Balloon.png

Change Log

5/22/2016: Original post

5/23/2016: Drinking sprite and more icons!

Last edited by a moderator:

Haydeos

The Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Nice! I'll be watching this thread!  :popcorn:

(I really like the icons!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow I can't wait to see how you expand on these! And thank you for the base too.

Tu-Face

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Good stuff here! I really like the balloon icons too.

SeaPhoenix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love the behavior sprites! Thank you for making it easy for us to add the parts to our own sprites!

takenflyght

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Haydeos @Rogue Milk @Tu-Face Thanks!! :D

@Uzuki @SeaPhoenix Thanks! I hope you can get use out of the base ^.^ Behavior sprites averywhere!

In other news, Moar stuff!!

Some brand new Drinking sprites, to make your taverns and pubs less boring! (Because who wants to just stand idly around in pubs)

!$drinking1.png

And some more updated icons! Getting through most of the basic foods for my game! Next up is some more early food components, anf then more complex foods for my cooking system!

IconSet.png

Until next time!

Reactions: BCj

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My spirit can be so easily wounded by most things that nobody thinks twice about. It may be not a big deal to you, but it means EVERYTHING to me!
I have to make a custom tree for my FSM game and I'm nervous I won't get it right.
Finally got the tablet picture! :LZSsmile:
Working hard on my Mode7 interiors in between calls at work!
A good idea rise a moment before falling asleep, and survive the second coffee the day next morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merglu