Taking a stationary leave. Return date TBH.

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by Nathan Frost, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Nathan Frost

Nathan Frost ... only the world's greatest Secret Agent. Veteran

First Language:
    English
    It's been about a month of inactivity almost for me. I've been here almost a year, and have enjoyed what time I've spent here. Sense the new job, I've been devoting my time to other things in exchange for time with RM related things. I didn't loose my touch, but rather my sense of enjoyment of it. I've used RM for the last 4 years and loved it all the way up to this point. But for now, I need a break. It was really nice meeting the people I did and accumulating whatever friends I managed to get along well with. For now though, this is goodbye. I'll be popping up from time to time, just not as often. If you use F.E.U.X, I may update less frequently for the time being. If your interested in it, feel free to message Tsukihime with any questions or to set you up for the meantime. Once again, I shall return a later date probably. 

Goodbye for now everyone! :)  ,

Nathan Frost

Ruby likes this.
  2. Saltwater Croc

Saltwater Croc Voice Actor/Frelance Composer Veteran

First Language:
    Hylian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Take care of yourself,man. Best of luck to you in your endeavors. Come back soon!

3. markjacks

markjacks Veteran Veteran

Take care buddy, we'll see you soon. 

4. Tsukihime

Tsukihime Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Regarding the FEUX encryption system, I have not been given any instructions on how to succeed the project and do not have sufficient privileges required to take over.

Until further arrangements are available from Nathan Frost I do not have any control over the issue including managing projects or payment issues despite the message that I would be able to do something (of which I have not received notice prior to reading this)

If there are any outstanding tasks that have not been completed I would urge users to see that they are resolved appropriately with Nathan Frost.

5. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

C-C-C-Cashmere (old) Resident Weirdo Veteran

First Language:
    English
    All the best, man.

(return date, to be honest. lol)