mi2

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone. I'm here because I thought that, since I'm not actively working on any projects right now, I'd offer my services to people who'd like me to do some artwork for them! If you wonder about what I can do, and what is my "style" so to speak, you are free to visit my website ( which is actually quite unfinished ) : http://mi2db.eu5.org/ , just go under the DATA section and you browse from here!

It has some of my works, and generally speaks for the art I do in general.

I mostly do "in-battle" sprites, for I'll admit I'm not quite experienced in making overworld sprites. I can also do some decors, and some fancy battle-backgrounds.

You are free to use my works in all kind of games, may it be commercial or non-commercial, as long as you credit me at some point in the game. Also, although it may sound weird, but know that the art I make for you is not "RPG-Maker restricted", and that you are free to use it in any other way you wish as long as you credit me.

As for the requests, please try to be precise on what you wish for, in order for me to access your request with maximum accuracy.

Feel free to contact me by adding me up on Steam ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/freshdandelion/ ) or on Skype ( mitoo.fdp )

Feel free to post below if you want to leave a request!

Last edited by a moderator:

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Posting some examples of your work would probably help a lot, although I'll freely admit I had to pull my gaze from the spinny squares. Otherwise, however, your site doesn't really offer much in the way of showing users here what they cold expect for RPG-related works.

Reactions: mi2

mi2

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Edited the post following your instructions, it should feel and be clearer now.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could you make a casual forest battleback?

EDIT: MV size if possible.

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Could you do a game over background? I need something like a pixel skull (human) on a light black background (maybe a gradient effect). 544X416 No worries about writing the actual game over text, I can add that later. This is something I need for my game and could do myself but have only just recently even attempted pixel art style and am not good at all and it would save me some time.

Also you might want to add your terms of use for your resources and how you should be credited. As well as a template for requests. #2 in the rule section here:

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/8407-rules-please-read/

mi2

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
@Wonderfull Darkness How do you want your background? For a forest, I could perhaps do something good in classic black and white, but it is up to you, though know that color isn't my cup of tea. Also, what kind of forest do you wish for? How dense, what trees..?

@Vox Novus Edited my post again with terms of use. By light black, do you perhaps mean a grey-ish color? and how big should the human skull be?

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@mi2 Not quite grey, still a bit black maybe the gradient effect could go from a light black to then a grayish color. The skull should probably be somewhat near the height of the image size since its the main focus. As for width, use your judgement there. Thanks.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Wonderfull Darkness How do you want your background? For a forest, I could perhaps do something good in classic black and white, but it is up to you, though know that color isn't my cup of tea. Also, what kind of forest do you wish for? How dense, what trees..?

Classic black and white is fine, it will work with my game. 

FOREST: Meh, probably taiga (Snowy forest IYDK)

Medium amount of density 

More spiky-ish tree's

Zaen

Find Me on YouTube
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Man, if I could have you committed as an artist (which I totally don't expect), I would jump on asking for custom sprites. But... at this point I don't want to rely on needing someone who may not be able to provide the extent of stuff that I would need to consistently work together. And it's just more practical to accept some of the defaults while I work on my first project. 

But eventually, I want to make some artist out there be like, "This cat can write and make a game. I want to do his art."

:p

If I think of something specific I really need, I'll be back and see if you're still bored.

Mikleo

Resource Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just wondering if you can do some generator parts for RMMV sprites? Like a mask and a black hooded cloak?

57754a4db1d72_SilverMask.PNG.5b09624e9be6bcd5a540c01ae844704e.png

57754a46c2cf7_CopperMask.PNG.3d00895bdbb21d1c4569b0934d256100.png

Like this one, a Gold Mask, a Silver Mask, and a Copper Mask? With a Black Hooded Cloak?

I understand if this is too much to ask since it kinda takes a lot of work to do.

mi2

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
@Wonderfull Darkness I just realized that the forest I have been making is quite special, and I'm not sure you'll like. I have still some stuff to work on it, but the final result will look like this : 

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UwHlUk0.png[/IMG]

@Zaen Feel free to come back later!

@Mikleo I will try to do them. Do you have the dimensions for the sprites though? And I'm afraid I can only make them stock black and white.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Wonderfull Darkness I just realized that the forest I have been making is quite special, and I'm not sure you'll like. I have still some stuff to work on it, but the final result will look like this : 

It's perfect don't worry about a thing. I LOVE IT, perfect forest. After you finish with the forest I will ask for something else to go with it, once your requests for other people are finished. no rush. Keep being amazing!

Puffer

creator of a game that doesnt exist yet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I love your art style. Remind me of Undertale. So sad that I couldn't request anything at the moment. But I hope I can in the future!

Wazzzyki

Yonko wannabe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there, I couldn't navigate much on you site so I'll just ask away.

I'm trying to find a "stick" looking sv-weapon for rmmv. somewhat looking like the weapon of donatello from ninja turtles would be nice. thanks :D

oh and i would like it as a swing type...

mi2

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
@waz Alright, what dimensions would you need? And I'm sorry but, what does "swing type" mean?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there, I couldn't navigate much on you site so I'll just ask away.

I'm trying to find a "stick" looking sv-weapon for rmmv. somewhat looking like the weapon of donatello from ninja turtles would be nice. thanks :D

oh and i would like it as a swing type...

@waz Alright, what dimensions would you need? And I'm sorry but, what does "swing type" mean?

I got this, I think you can find your stick here. Plenty of stuff to look through.  :rwink:

Mikleo

Resource Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

UwHlUk0.png

@Zaen

@Mikleo I will try to do them. Do you have the dimensions for the sprites though? And I'm afraid I can only make them stock black and white.

That's alright, I will just edit the colors. And by dimensions, do you mean the size of the sprite? I'm using standard RMMV sprites. Thank you for considering this request. :)

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@mi2 I was just wondering if I could get an update on how its going. No rush or anything, just wanted to get an idea. Thanks, again.

mi2

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
@Vox Novus hey sorry, been quite slow this week. Your request is started alright, but it isn't done yet. Feel free to add me on Skype or Steam for further details.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If you're an artist of illustrations, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of writing, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of programming, you're doing fine.
But if you are all three above (and more) you cannot allow any distractions in your life.
After working out some initial confusion, I managed to get Yanfly's Improved Battlebacks successfully working on a test battle, changing the battleback and getting it to scroll during combat. This means that I can have graphically dynamic battles on moving platforms, like the roof of a train or the deck of a ship/airship...
Place Events Like Tiles Through Replacement, & Take Notes Free Form | RPG Maker News #41

the singularity is upon us:
1621133810311.png
MV's plugin command setup is the current bane of RETRO's existence. To a degree, so is MZ's. Especially when trying to make MV's plugin command interface play nice with MZ plugin commands with complex arguments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kalahan