Corfaisus

RTP Enthusiast
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Tales from Zilmurik is taking part in the 2021 Autumn Sale on Steam. If you've been on the fence about the game, you can pick it up now at 50% off!

Happy Thanksgiving from those of us at Zilmurik Publishing Co.

Last edited:

Corfaisus

RTP Enthusiast
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Given how poorly received the game has proven to be, I've opened a thread on the official discussion forum for feedback and recommendations on how to improve this project. I feel it deserves another go.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

WHEEL3.gif
Ooker spookers and fun attack mechanics! What a Friday!
Not today... Not today...
I guess I should send my CV to Hasbro. I've made Monopoly cheaters edition more fun and challenging. I've developed custom cheats and chest/chance cards for it. And I've cleared many nightmares through my cards and rules.
I'm only missing 2 more bgms for my game but maaaaan, searching for these tracks is killing me. Can't find anything good to replace MZ's Theme 2 and Scene 5 I have as placeholders. Everything is too epic or too evil or too alarming. That 'scene 5' track in particular would fit nicely with my scene. Well, at least I finally figured what my last click-fest of a gameplay element will be like, so something positive :D
Finding new interesting stuff to make for the resource calendar becomes harder every year D:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vestrio