Windows i7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Tales of Arise released very recently, and I honestly really like it.
Anyone else play it yet?

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I played the demo and I enjoyed it. The story seems interesting from what I seen so far, I might buy it when it gets a discount.

Benny Jackdaw

Ratty!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Honestly, it looks pretty standard. I'm also really starting to get annoyed by games that promise a unique and diverse roster of characters, because chances are, every single one of their characters is an anime stereotype in the form of a skinny white human.

To be honest, I've struggled to like this franchise in general. Even Tales of Vesperia, the one game in the franchise I thought I'd like, kept throwing all these unpleasant twists into the story that punished me for getting invested. It was bad enough the FIRST time I had to kill this supposed good guy Monster from an endangered race of creatures, but the game makes you do it a few more times as well. It's meant to be sad and unpleasant, I get it, but it comes off as literally depressing, and it keeps making me wish that I didn't play further or read into the story.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ugh, can't decide what to make next!
The Dystopia
ikW0BYF.png
Recently got RPG Maker MZ. A bit slower with my current PC but I will be getting a new one soon.
evening progress; pretty happy where this is at so i'll take the rest of the night to myself =w=
5NJGyKY.png
It would seem learning JS is not a know it all for making plugins. While it has enabled me to understand what I'm looking at, I still have to find the relevant information in the core scripts. This is much harder than learning JS IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sograyish