Windows i7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Tales of Arise released very recently, and I honestly really like it.
Anyone else play it yet?

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I played the demo and I enjoyed it. The story seems interesting from what I seen so far, I might buy it when it gets a discount.

Benny Jackdaw

Ratty!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Honestly, it looks pretty standard. I'm also really starting to get annoyed by games that promise a unique and diverse roster of characters, because chances are, every single one of their characters is an anime stereotype in the form of a skinny white human.

To be honest, I've struggled to like this franchise in general. Even Tales of Vesperia, the one game in the franchise I thought I'd like, kept throwing all these unpleasant twists into the story that punished me for getting invested. It was bad enough the FIRST time I had to kill this supposed good guy Monster from an endangered race of creatures, but the game makes you do it a few more times as well. It's meant to be sad and unpleasant, I get it, but it comes off as literally depressing, and it keeps making me wish that I didn't play further or read into the story.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kappaclap