Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Warning: Some scenes may contain sexual themes and use of tobacco/alcohol

Engine:
RMMZ

Synopsis: Takumi is a student at Avondale Academy in Tokyo Japan. While attending class one day he has no idea his entire life is about to change (quite literally) when a large explosion consumes the entire city block. Trying to escape, covered in burns and injuries he passes out and dies due to his injuries.

He awakens anew in a forest having no idea where he is or what he's doing there. It isn't long before he is saved from some monsters by a girl named Selka, who takes him to her village to introduce him to the village elder. From there he will go on a journey and make new friends as he travels through Eluria to save it from the darkness that is about to put that world to its end.

Eluria Awakening is full of heartwarming, heart wrenching, and action packed scenes that's sure to keep you on the edge of your seat waiting to find out what happens next. (title subject to change).

There will be tons of side quests to help the people of Eluria and tons of bonus content in just the base game. The game will be turn based Active Time Battle combat.

Positions/Roles Needed:
(Filled) Female Voice Actress.
(Open) Music Composer.
(Open) 2D animator capable of creating anime cutscenes using the character designers drawn characters.
(Open) Tileset Creator.
(Open) Character Designer/Artist capable of creating anime style character designs and portraits.
(Open) Sprite Artist capable of creating full sprite sheets of the Designers drawn characters. DESPERATE NEED!

(Note: each role is in charge of their specific role i.e. the character designer can create what they see best for the game and its story. I do have an idea of what I want each character to look like and would tell the artist what i think they should be like but the final design is at the designers discretion. Similarly with the composer of music I will suggest the mood for the music but the composing is their call in the end and what they would see as fitting everyone will have a say)

This is gonna be a long ride and an amazing game, I hope i peaked someones interest!

My Role(s)/Position(s): I will be writing the story, parallax mapping, eventing, running the engine, designing the world and using the engine as a whole. the roles above will not be required to use the RMMZ engine at all, that will all be handled by me. putting your work into the game and making the placement proper as well as purchasing needed plugins to further improve the game.

If this peaks anyone's interest please DM me and let me know and I can try to give more detail than here and maybe set up a demo of the game so far. Also i will provide a discord link so we may be in conference calls and communicating while the game is being developed. Hope this finds you all well and I hope my pitch wasn't too terrible.

Thanks for reading to the end! much appreciated!

Last edited:

Flames_Yue

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Also we as a team will be able to work on the story together as we develop the game, so know for sure that the story isn't set in stone.

Astaltw

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello, would you mind sending me through private message what kind of style your character designer use, or show me one of the character as an example, so that I could know if I could make sprite of it or not?

Flames_Yue

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello, would you mind sending me through private message what kind of style your character designer use, or show me one of the character as an example, so that I could know if I could make sprite of it or not?
absolutely

Flames_Yue

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Bump, This project is back underway, I will be updating the original post as the story of the game has been changed.

STARFALL

Core of the Stars
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What type of music you want?

KillerPixEEL

Killer Pixeel Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Might be interested...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Turning a specific vibe into reality is incredibly difficult. For instance, this song is one of the ones I listen to when working on my post apocalyptic project, and getting it's "feeling" into the game has been a real challenge.

I don't just wanna regurgitate the numbers I see, I wanna actually understand the calculations I'm making so I'm probably gonna make a post later with some calculations and what I THINK they mean to get some advice and corrections.

Edit: All (Most) of these will be tested in game prior. I just wanna make sure I understand what's going on under the hood if you will.
my girlfriend calls all my little chibi art cute lol... funny considering that wasn't the original art style of the game.
100 problems in RMMZ 100 more problems take one down pass it around 101 Problems in RMMZ
Made some progress on my game, mostly mapping. Learned quite a bit in the process!.

M6eUoTT.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dracul_JOSHI