Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Warning: Some scenes may contain sexual themes and use of tobacco/alcohol

Engine:
RMMZ

Synopsis: Eden, a hidden land filled with tranquility, once inhabited by the Gods of Eluria, Eden was a place filled with paradise however, Eden was left, sealed and hidden by the gods before they left Eluria, for Eden contains the one thing no mortal should have access to.... The Fountain of Power which is told as a legend that any who drink from it will attain the power of gods. The only trace of Eden left behind was a tome written in some ancient language that not even the most studied scholars could decipher.

This tome is guarded by the Kingdom of Reinald where Takumi, a young knight resides. His adoptive father the King himself is poisoned by someone in an attempt to prevent the king from stopping him from getting the tome. He was poisoned so badly no priest or magic could heal him. With his dying breath he bids his son stop the person who is attempting to get the tome. Upon reaching where the tome was kept it is found to be stolen.

Together with Selka, a fellow knight of Reinald, Takumi is to form a party and band together to get the tome back and prevent the villain from reaching Eden at all costs. Active time battle combat system, diverse items and skills, as well as a fully voice acted storyline and anime cutscenes, Tales of Eden is SURE to keep you up all night!

Positions/Roles Needed:
(Filled) Female Voice Actress.
(Filled) Music Composer.
(Open) 2D animator capable of creating anime cutscenes using the character designers drawn characters.
(Open) Tileset Creator.
(Filled) Character Designer/Artist capable of creating anime style character designs and portraits.
(Open) Sprite Artist capable of creating full sprite sheets of the Designers drawn characters.

(Note: each role is in charge of their specific role i.e. the character designer can create what they see best for the game and its story. I do have an idea of what I want each character to look like and would tell the artist what i think they should be like but the final design is at the designers discretion. Similarly with the composer of music I will suggest the mood for the music but the composing is their call in the end and what they would see as fitting everyone will have a say)

This is gonna be a long ride and an amazing game, I hope i peaked someones interest!

My Role(s)/Position(s): I will be writing the story, parallax mapping, eventing, running the engine, designing the world and using the engine as a whole. the roles above will not be required to use the RMMZ engine at all, that will all be handled by me. putting your work into the game and making the placement proper as well as purchasing needed plugins to further improve the game.

If this peaks anyone's interest please DM me and let me know and I can try to give more detail than here and maybe set up a demo of the game so far. Also i will provide a discord link so we may be in conference calls and communicating while the game is being developed. Hope this finds you all well and I hope my pitch wasn't too terrible.

Thanks for reading to the end! much appreciated!

Last edited:

Flames_Yue

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Also we as a team will be able to work on the story together as we develop the game, so know for sure that the story isn't set in stone.

Astaltw

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello, would you mind sending me through private message what kind of style your character designer use, or show me one of the character as an example, so that I could know if I could make sprite of it or not?

Flames_Yue

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello, would you mind sending me through private message what kind of style your character designer use, or show me one of the character as an example, so that I could know if I could make sprite of it or not?
absolutely

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am trying to get my game published with Aldorlea Games so that I make sales from their website and the game being on Steam. They have said that their published games rarely make less than a few hundred dollars.
DoubleXP wrote on Tonbi's profile.
Hello Wondering if you take commissions?
I should make an itch.io page one of these days...Maybe for my next large update.
whoops, forgot to get started with Advent posts! coming shortly!

Another demo of the dynamic cloud cover system, this time complete with the original soundtrack composition (which sounds even goofier at this 2x playback speed). Much left to tweak but I like it so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sniv