Kaimi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Expanding my asset work to animation I decided to recreate a plethora of amazing spells from Bandai Namco Entertainment's Tales of series!

Magic
A recreation of 9 spells: Blazing Hearts, Blitz Bomb (known in Japan as "Blitz Flame"), Burning Strike (known in Japan as "Burn Strike"), Eruption, Fire Wall, Fireball, Flame Lance, Flamme Rouge, and Flare Tornado.

You can download the set on the itch.io page; previews are available there: LINK
A recreation of 9 spells: Aqua Edge, Blessed Drops (known as "Saint Bubble" in Japan), Blue Sphere, Champagne, Diffusional Drive, Splash, Spread, Tidal Wave, and Twin Flow.

You can download the set on the itch.io page; previews are available there: LINK
(How do I put that itch.io widget thing here? Please help.)
A recreation of 9 spells: Air Thrust, Arrivederci, Crosswind, Cyclone, God's Breath (known as "God Breath" in Japan), Horizon Storm, Turbulence, Wind Arrow, and Wind Blade (known as "Wind Cutter" in Japan).

A recreation of 9 spells: Air Pressure, Grand Cataclysm (known in Japan as "Gran Vanish"), Ground Dasher, Rock Lance, Rock Mountain, Rock Trine (known in Japan as "Rock Tri"), Stalagmite (known in Japan as "Rock Break), Stone Blast, and Stone Wall.

Please note that most animations in this asset pack will look weird in RPG Maker MZ due to that engine's lack of depth buffer, an issue that needs to be fixed with a plugin.

A recreation of 9 spells: Divine Saber, Divine Streak, Eclair de Larmes (known in Japan as "Eclair Larmes"), Holy Lance, Judgment, Photon, Ray, Seraphic Bolt (known in Japan as "Religious"), and Shining Prism (known in Japan as "Glare Cage").

A recreation of 9 spells: Acid Rain, Deep Mist, Nightmare, Silence, Stop Flow, Suppress Armor (known in Japan as "Spoil Armor"), Suppress Aura (known in Japan as "Spoil Resist"), Suppress Mind (known in Japan as "Spoil Mind"), and Suppress Weapon (known in Japan as "Spoil Weapon").

Credits
Note: Includes all packs; some packs will not include resources from some of the creators listed below.
  • Miradin/Kaimi Kreissel (asset pack creator)
  • Effekseer
  • MagicalxSpiral
  • NitoriBox
  • Pierre
  • tktk
  • Wanta
  • WebStockReview.net
License
CC BY-SA – You can distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon this work, even commercially, as long as you credit me for the original creation.

Thread Update History
  • November 16, 2020 – thread updates: Earth magic animation pack release (v.1.0), Fire magic animation pack update (v.1.1).
  • October 26, 2020 - thread updated: Fire magic animation pack release (v.1.0), Wind magic animation pack update (v.1.1).
  • October 21, 2020 – thread updated: Ailment magic animation pack release (v.1.0).
  • October 17, 2020 – thread updated: Light magic animation pack release (v.1.0).
  • October 12, 2020 – thread updated: Wind magic animation pack release (v.1.0), Water magic animation pack update (v.1.1).
  • October 8, 2020 – thread started: Water magic animation pack release (v.1.0).

Last edited:

Starsinger

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are absolutely gorgeous! I love Tales of games, and am always looking for more water animations! Thanks for making these!

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These came out great! Keep up the incredible work!

Kaimi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The original post was updated with a new pack: Wind magic! Also Water magic animation pack was updated as well. ;)

Kaimi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The original post was updated with a new pack: Light magic! There are no animation pack updates today.

chocopanda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Amazing ! <3 Hoping for Dark Magic soon <3

miyanke

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
God's Breath is not working for me. It's only me?
Could it be becaus I have a texture called "Äaîé.0-tktk02.png" and its original name was in japanesse?

Kaimi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The original post was updated with a new pack: ailment magic! The issue with God's Breath from the Wind pack is currently under investigation, so please be patient and wait for an update.
I would also like to thank everyone who downloads my recreations and/or leave reactions on the original post.

Hope everyone's staying healthy!!♥♥♥

Kaimi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The original post was updated with a new pack: Fire magic! Also Wind magic animation pack was updated as well. (Apparently RPG Maker MZ doesn't recognize apostrophes used in file names for Effekseer files. –_– )

Starsinger

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Eruption doesn't seem to show up in the RPGMaker editor. But it works if loaded in Effekseer. It's quite nice looking, as are the rest of the fire ones. Just wish I could use it. :D As always though, your animations are fantastic and appreciated.
Edit: Looks like Flare Tornado also has the same issue.

LucasRiot

HUMANELFO
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Eruption doesn't seem to show up in the RPGMaker editor. But it works if loaded in Effekseer. It's quite nice looking, as are the rest of the fire ones. Just wish I could use it. :D As always though, your animations are fantastic and appreciated.
Edit: Looks like Flare Tornado also has the same issue.
The same happened here. Eruption, Flare Tornado, Supress Aura don't work in the RPGMaker editor.
Anyways. Amazing job @Kaimi :)

Last edited:

Kaimi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The original post was updated with a new pack: Earth magic! Also Fire magic animation pack was updated as well.

Please note that most animations in Earth magic animation asset pack will look weird in RPG Maker MZ due to that engine's lack of depth buffer, an issue that needs to be fixed with a plugin. And no, I don't know if any exists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am trying to get my game published with Aldorlea Games so that I make sales from their website and the game being on Steam. They have said that their published games rarely make less than a few hundred dollars.
DoubleXP wrote on Tonbi's profile.
Hello Wondering if you take commissions?
I should make an itch.io page one of these days...Maybe for my next large update.
whoops, forgot to get started with Advent posts! coming shortly!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezyeevee72