RMMV Tales of Yuria: The Dragon God

barnzie8

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry, what do you mean you didn't find the boss? Wanted to make sure I understood that correctly. There are 3 boss outcomes you can get at the church: 1) Xandian only 2) Xandian & 1 Arch-Demon 3) Xandian & 2 Arch-Demons... which one did you get? Or are you saying a boss battle didn't even happen? That would be an unfortunate and pretty big bug I'll need to fix then LOL
Whoops spelling mistake, that was Fight not find. That boss didn't give me any problems.

AeroFunk80

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, what do you mean you didn't find the boss? Wanted to make sure I understood that correctly. There are 3 boss outcomes you can get at the church: 1) Xandian only 2) Xandian & 1 Arch-Demon 3) Xandian & 2 Arch-Demons... which one did you get? Or are you saying a boss battle didn't even happen? That would be an unfortunate and pretty big bug I'll need to fix then LOL
Whoops spelling mistake, that was Fight not find. That boss didn't give me any problems.
Good. Glad to hear :) Sounds like you freed Silent Child and didn't give the Sun Sapphire to the mage. :cool: So you only fought Xandian?

barnzie8

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Good. Glad to hear :) Sounds like you freed Silent Child and didn't give the Sun Sapphire to the mage. :cool: So you only fought Xandian?
I gave the sapphire away. Yes I remember her from the church.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
Stream will be live shortly with some Donkey Kong 64! Feel free to drop by!
Working on a test Boss for the new No Travel Game Jam
- Name Plugin by Moghunter -
Free RPG Maker Ready Charging Up Animation

Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/free-charging-up-pixel-animation-fx-rpg-maker-ready
:/ .... so, thought I’d go to the park to sit in the cool breeze and get out of the house a little. Nope, guess that’s quarantined too. Ok...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Decasus