Ket

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I’m looking for a plugin that allows for message busts to be animated. Blinking when idle during certain intervals, and talking when text is being written.

I’ve seen Astfgl66’s Animated Busts and Picture Based Animations but I’m not looking foward on having to add a command in the events every time. Nor do I want to separate each individual sprite of a sprite sheet to be its own file. (Correct me, if I’m wrong on how this plugin actually works.)

I just want to have a single sheet that automatically plays animations as needed, much like Lord V’s Animated Faces but with busts.

Example of what I’m looking for (excuse the bad blinking animation I added. Talk sprites were originally by Rhino.):
6BF65550-CB8A-42CA-88E2-73AC92FA61DC.png

What I’m actually looking for is something a little more complex. But I’d be satisfied enough if I was just given what’s above. If anyone wants to take on the challenge, what I’m hoping to do is something more like this:
4520E2FD-E2E4-40E5-804F-FA0DC03BFB9C.png
=====
EED50154-B6CE-4DF1-A6AF-759B3BE81C69.png
=====
0C3FED86-0E7B-4C68-9557-0EB088BBFD18.png

But again, I’d be happy enough to get something as simple as having the first row for idle and second for talking.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really wish my game was far enough along for it to be actually playable beyond certain aspects. I think I've crafted a really fun battle system thanks to ATB, fighting game, and Boost point mechanics.
Play test of my current progress on Happy Camper
Cutscene Contest Winners have been announced!

I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow! My dad and I have forgiven each other, so we're planning to spend Spring Break together. We'll probably go to SeaWorld and Aquatica one day, and maybe even use my air fryer to make something to go with Dad's grilled steak. The train leaves tomorrow, and I'll be working on my game on board!
I know it looks more like a apple but...its a cherry, his name is: Cherry Knight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Red_panda18