Which of these additions would be the most useful to you?

• Total voters
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE: I made a tall sideview battler! So far it only comes in the female variety. Stay tuned for the male and child versions.

Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE: The male version of the tall sideview battler is ready.
Keep voting on that poll, lovelies! I don't have a preference as to what I'll do after the tall child battler.

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nice Mack templates :)

Darkstorne

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
These are really impressive! Thanks for sharing =)

Did the engine issue with sprites taller than 48px get fixed then? Haven't checked in on MV in a long time, but last time I looked into this there were issues with layer sorting (character heads appearing behind objects they're standing in front of) and severe framerate drops from plugins attempting to fix it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdramose