Excelsior

Self-Proclaimed Mastermind
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
For those who've used VX Ace, there were these doors that were two tiles tall. These were very helpful when you had large doorways into rooms because well, it looked natural! Sadly, in MV, those seem to have vanished.

If my photoshop/editing skills weren't less than mediocre I'd make one myself somehow, but I wouldn't even know where to start. So I'm just wondering if there's some tall door sprites that look like the ones in the normal RTP that someone has or would be willing to make (or point me towards where I can find them, I looked around online but I couldn't find any.).

Thanks!

(This is needed, because this just looks disgusting to me.)

UFigure.png

Last edited by a moderator:

chalkdust

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
See Indrah's thread for medium and tall doors.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE DOES LIKE LONG WALKS IN THE IN THE SHADOWS AND THE SMELL OF DECAY. SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER TO NOTE OF BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL.
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfoxhahanes