Which of these additions would be the most useful to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you be more specific about the brokenness? If they show as [text.png] instead of pictures, try emptying your browser cache and reloading.

Halcy0n

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Can you be more specific about the brokenness? If they show as [text.png] instead of pictures, try emptying your browser cache and reloading.

Thanks, that did the trick.

BluFlameStudio

Little blue ember.
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank! Is it the sort of modification that would benefit others? If so, I could take some time to do it.
Yes indeed, I modified some stuff to make them look younger and by stuff I mean reducing breasts and hips, Im working on making them smaller (like child size, teen size and adult size)

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can I try use your sprites?

Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@BluFlameStudio Oof. I hadn't considered teenager sprites... Well, maybe I'll find time for that at some point this millennia...

@KayZaman The sprites are here for you to use!

sjrittenhouse

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm making a ninja turtle game and this is PERFECT for the sprite work. Thanks.

NBalchemist

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really like these! I have no experience with making sprites, but I'm going to learn with these templates and the linked tutorials. I was wondering if you knew of any tilesets other than FSM that would fit these sprites?

Aeovas

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Other
Dracula_Sprite.png

I'm currently working on a Dracula sprite.
Thx for sharing those sprites. The physique of the bodys looks perfect.

Hope there will be some clothes and hair options someday.

:D

Attachments

• Dracula_Sprite.png
    Dracula_Sprite.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really like these! I have no experience with making sprites, but I'm going to learn with these templates and the linked tutorials. I was wondering if you knew of any tilesets other than FSM that would fit these sprites?
I don't think they look too bad with RTP tiles! The default tiles measure a bit tall for RTP characters because of the cartoony style of the latter, so taller characters don't look very out of place.

View attachment 86255
Hope there will be some clothes and hair options someday.

Thank you for showing your work! Making all new hairs is a bit of a stretch for me - my example character's hair is just an RTP hair refitted for the template. You can get pretty far by adjusting a few pixels and copy/paste!

freakishgirl

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ummm hi sorry, I'm a noob but how do you download this?

RoooodWorks

Devil King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
hey will you be making female sprites for the child tempaltes in this style, as I have noticed they all are one gender.

Levolpehh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hey will you be making female sprites for the child tempaltes in this style, as I have noticed they all are one gender.

They're children so, it should be pretty universal, body wise.

RoooodWorks

Devil King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
I dunno I always thought female children sprites would be smaller and thinner.

Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I hadn't before you mentioned it. I did consider the child sprites unisex, though I had a gender neutral adult sprite in the works before I had to start a bit of a hiatus. Smaller child sprites don't sound like a bad idea, though.

RoooodWorks

Devil King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
call yeah. I do love the sprites, I just think the child sprites are a bit big XD. I thought child girl sprites would be at least a little smaller than the male child sprites. But its all up to you how you want to do it.

mazzy-elf

Artist and Daydreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lol I just started making my own bases in exactly the same way I should have searched first but I'm new to the rpg maker scene and didn't think so thank you so much for making these it will save me quite a bit of time! n_n also I freaking love the running sprites for the kids I actually laughed when the spoiler revealed them.

Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EDIT: I updated all of the templates with a number of small fixes. Also, the images are now 576 x 576 files. The post is a bit more readable now.

Please take a second to answer the poll! My time is still very limited, but if there's enough interest in a quick edit (such as faces), I'll do it!

Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE: There's a new adult template based on the now-defunct Looseleaf generator characters! The body is the same as in the previous template, but with the Looseleaf head. The terms of use remain the same.

Also, when I first started creating these sprites I apparently made the common mistake of calling Loose Leaf characters Mack characters. The difference is academic, but I'll fix the text to reflect this.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So... me, always ALWAYS late.. have started reading the One Piece manga. So far I'm impressed with it. It's definitely a fun read. The only thing I need to get used to is every... single... character having a flashback story. Wifey is a huge fan and she's asked me to draw Nami and Boa Hancock for her. So I may post those drawings here XD
My brother makes some inane complaint about one of my stories in the comment section. My mom: if your bro doesn't understand it make it simpler. That prolly means others have questions too.☺️Me: Sorry. I can't do that. I don't speak stupid.
If you are ever looking for your cat among a room full of identical looking cats just find the one that is doing it's best to ignore you.
Isn't "tableau" such a fun word to say? Even better is that our resident artists know what it means without google and probably get to say it regularly.
ScreenShot_3_27_2023_4_30_39.png
one of the benefits of doing almost all the assets myself is being able to add my friend's OC from his comic book into my game as an NPC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BleedingBrimstone