Weirdo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yo yo yo~

So, my first ever attempt at spriting led me to (attempting at) making taller versions of whtdragon's base sprites emotions and animations (Found Here), using hiddenone's tall sprite base (Which you can get Here)
So with permission, I'm sharing them.

~-~-~-~-~-~

You MUST follow Whtdragon and Hiddenone's Terms of use which can be found in the links above^
(and you can but you don't have to credit me for the edits...

...as I said this is my first attempt at spriting so like.. have mercy lol)

$Tall Character Template - F - Damage (Breathing).png $Tall Character Template - F - Idle.png $Tall Character Template - F - Kneeling - 1.png $Tall Character Template - F - Kneeling - 2.png $Tall Character Template - F - Kneeling - 3.png $Tall Character Template - F - Run.png $Tall Character Template - F - Sitting - 1.png $Tall Character Template - F - Sitting - 2.png $Tall Character Template - F - Sitting - 3.png $Tall Character Template - F - Sitting - 4.png $Tall Character Template - F - Sitting - 5.png $Tall Character Template - F - Tied Up.png

$Tall Character Template - M - Damage (Breathing).png $Tall Character Template - M - Idle.png $Tall Character Template - M - Kneeling - 1.png $Tall Character Template - M - Kneeling - 2.png $Tall Character Template - M - Kneeling - 3.png $Tall Character Template - M - Run.png $Tall Character Template - M - Sitting - 1.png $Tall Character Template - M - Sitting - 2.png $Tall Character Template - M - Sitting - 3.png $Tall Character Template - M - Sitting - 4.png $Tall Character Template - M - Sitting - 5.png $Tall Character Template - M - Tied Up.png

Last edited:

BitPokit

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
So I stumbled onto this today, and I'm both amazed and confused.

Amazed because your work on this is outstanding. Confused because I'm the first person to leave a comment even though you posted months ago.

You definitely deserve more praise and recognition for this than what you've been given. Thank you so much for your work on this! :rhappy: It's going to help me more than you know. And this is your first attempt at spriting? Wow, just wow. You have a gift. You're a natural sprite artist. Please keep at it! We need more people like you in the RM community! :kaojoy:

SleepyMachine

Weirdo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Holy hell, this is like the nicest thing anybody has said to me lol

Thank you so much, you like, made my year XD

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I totally agree with the post above, these are really well done. Totally should be more known among the forum, it may help a lot of devs into creating more immersive characters. It's a shame almost no one knows about this.
And you have so many of them! Keep it up, looking forward to see more work from you!

TenshiG Gaming

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Es, En
Primarily Uses
VNM
can I use these for commercial games?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it just me, or does the male's meditating pose (3rd from the left, middle row) have the female's sprite as its downward-facing sprite?

SleepyMachine

Weirdo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it just me, or does the male's meditating pose (3rd from the left, middle row) have the female's sprite as its downward-facing sprite?
Oh whoops! That's embarrassing lol sorry about that! It should be fixed now haha

HazukiWolfe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
are you going to be making more?

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
HI!
There is a char geneator for use those sprites? Or it can be placed in the generator folder, for make in the char generator of rpg maker mv?

CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I stumbled onto this today, and I'm both amazed and confused.

Amazed because your work on this is outstanding. Confused because I'm the first person to leave a comment even though you posted months ago.

You definitely deserve more praise and recognition for this than what you've been given. Thank you so much for your work on this! :rhappy: It's going to help me more than you know. And this is your first attempt at spriting? Wow, just wow. You have a gift. You're a natural sprite artist. Please keep at it! We need more people like you in the RM community! :kaojoy:
yea, sorry for the necro but had to +1 this. I feel SO MUCH BETTER about every thing in my life that I've ever worked hard on and posted online only for it to be completely ignored (there've been a few). While every single case is OF COURSE an apples to oranges comparison because I don't make sprite templates, nonetheless these sprite templates are objectively better than anything I've ever made, posted, and had ignored.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013
Ami
--- Swimming ---

F.Knight: This Shrine always Flood. We don't have a choice,we have to Swimming in this place
F.Healer: That Insane!
F.Mage: We can use…Boat,rather than Swimming
F.Knight: You guys…Can't Swim?
F.Healer & F.Mage: (Shocked) Eehh??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RikuTales