Tall sprites

KawaiiKid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So for quite a long time I've been using the Mack sprite generator over at looseleaf to make all my character sprites. However, this is super time consuming especially with a lot of npcs since it involves taking screen grabs from the website and uploading them to photoshop to edit. I'm wondering if there is a similar tall sprite style generator out there that I just never happened to find. Thanks for the suggestions~

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there are bases of tall characters, there are tall sprites for current actor/peoples ready
to use (recolor if needed) or generate it in the editor and use an autorun program
to make them tall (which I have made and pretty usefull.

it might not be the best, but its functional though.
otherwise, there isn't any for MV though (outside the base tall characters and
edit with clothing you like.

KawaiiKid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
there are bases of tall characters, there are tall sprites for current actor/peoples ready
to use (recolor if needed) or generate it in the editor and use an autorun program
to make them tall
Thanks for the reply, is there anywhere I can find more details on doing this?

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you find them, some has tutorial, but im bad in making sprites or in making clothing
to fit RTP though. I found some ready to use sprites, but they can be found on the forum,
and elsewhere.

I need to find them where I they are, but it should be doable, as for tutorial,
you need to find them if there are any good ones.

HumanNinjaToo

The Cheerful Pessimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This video shows in speed mode how to create a tall sprite.

Chroma-Creative-Solutions

Graphic Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is in Beta but I was actually looking at this for similar reasons, should help some for you to continue in the right direction:

You can also see this thread by @mlogan

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

DigitalWF

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this is the best thread about tall sprites I found here in this forum compilated by avery
Probably almost every style you can find here. But if anybody know more please let me know too
If you're looking for quick tall sprite generator I'm not sure you could find a good one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.
rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Springy120