Tall, Stylistic Naked Character Base

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by Rainbow Jello, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Rainbow Jello

Rainbow Jello Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Been working on this one for a couple of weeks. A new tall, stylistic, naked paper doll for you to try out for your game. Somewhat compatible with RTP hair pieces if you adjust the side view so the ear holes line up. I might release some clothes when I make them, feel free to post yours in the thread. I made it fairly feminine, movement seems skippy, because that suits my game.

The full file is available in PSD (photoshop format) and XCF (Gimp Format) with layers you can turn on and off to create any sort of character you want. You will have to merge visible and replace colors to make a character with different skin or eye colors though. Basically there is a bit of manual work involved here. You may also download a .rar of the pieces HERE. Here is an example:

Hope you like it.

$white rose body yes boob.png $white rose body no boob.png $new base test.gif

As far as credits are concerned credit me (Rainbow Jello / Cordelia Magdalene) in a non commercial work, I'll take payment for commercial usage, private message me if you're interested in that.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2016
  2. Canini

Canini Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Swedish
    Looks really good. Thanks for sharing :)

3. Mooshry

Mooshry Ariana Grande has consumed my very existence help. Veteran

First Language:
    Cow
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    AAAH! SOMEONE CENSOR HER! (Or at least put a bra on her!)

4. Alastor01

Alastor01 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Russian
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Thanks! This should suit 2-tile high doors, etc :D  Would you be making a male version as well? Just wondering

5. Rainbow Jello

Rainbow Jello Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    There is a version without boobs if you're okay with your dudes skippin around hah

Alastor01 and Canini like this.