Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A

Hi everyone! This is my entry for the Seasons of RMN II event for the season of fall. :) Hope you guys will enjoy it. ^^

In this season of autumn, a soul adrift this time of contemplation. There are four elements and four directions, but there is only one perception. Enter the Fields of Eternity, and uncover the stories of lost cities, while perceiving through one of the four lost individuals, whose fates are intertwined, wandering to discover the unknown and remember the forgotten.

Name: Trevor Ferris
Zodiac: Virgo
Description: A young soldier, steady and honorable in his ways. Aspect of Earth and Wanderer from the North.

Name: Pearl Haymane
Zodiac: Cancer
Description: A young maiden, forced to carry the burden of a priestess. Aspect of Water and Wanderer from the West.

Name: Jake Graylance
Zodiac: Aries
Description: A free-spirited lumberjack, fighting for his homeland. Aspect of Fire and Wanderer from the South.

Name: Felix Coleman
Zodiac: Libra
Description: An assassin, living in the shadows, living by blood. Aspect of Wind and Wanderer from the East.

Features:
- Fast-paced ATB battle system.
- Choose among four characters to start the game and perceive the story with.
- Delve into an atmosphere of mystery and wonder.
- Immersive and atmospheric places and dungeons.
- Secret boss fights and many more!

Credits:

Graphics:

Jason Perry
whtdragon
hian
Moghunter
Pentagon Buddy
KucingBudhug
Naramura
Derex
Hiddenone
DEGICA
Enterbrain, Inc.
Cooltext.com

Music:

Richard, John S.
ayato sound create
tobi (http://karugamo.tk/)
YouFulca/Wingless Seraph
Bitter Sweet Entertainment, Inc.
DEGICA
Enterbrain, Inc.

Plugins:

Yanfly
Moghunter
SumRndmDde
Fallen Angel Olivia
Terrax
DEGICA
Enterbrain, Inc.

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks for accepting the page! ^_^ Btw, It is finally done!! XDD :) My RMN Seasons event entry! It was honestly quite the roller coaster of ups and downs during the 1 month deadline >.< What with the holidays and stuff haha xD :D But strangely enough, I was able to finish it somehow, and I'm very grateful. ^_^ Thanks most esp. to my kindly testers who helped me with the balancing and aesthetics of the game. :D

But anyway, I'm just happy it's here! And I sure hope you will enjoy it as you try it! :D Don't expect anything super out of the ordinary though, since a month is quite tight for me to balance, and I didn't wanna rush my kindly testers too much haha xD :D :) Still, I'm hoping you'll have fun. :D

VeryXInh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
You made this game for fun? But it's very incredible to made 1 game in 1 month already

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi @VeryXInh ! Thanks so much for checking out! ^_^ XD and hahah, to be honest, it was quite the bumpy ride during the 1 month period of developing the game due to Holidays and stuff >.< But for the most part, I did have fun! ^_^ :)

VeryXInh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
and you have so much games = ) why none of them is commercial game?

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ahahah!! Well, in a span of almost 3 years of RMing, I was able to enjoy making some games here and there, some for events and stuff. ;) XD

Oh! And I'm currently developing my very first planned commercial game "Rave Heart"! ^_^ So its gonna be my first soon, VeryXInh! ;) XD

Ziyan

The Holy Sword
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why is this so beautiful?? It reminds me of those retro jrpgs I've played when I was a snot nosed kid.

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi @Ziyan ! Thank you so much!! ^_^ And yes, the Time-Fantasy pack is surely mesmerizing, and I'm glad that they have also given you nostalgia with the retro RPGs. <3 xD :D

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Okay this game looks great, I am going to download this later and review it because wow <3

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Kokoro Hane - Hello Kokoro and thank you so much! ^_^ I am so happy to hear that and I cannot wait to hear your thoughts about the game! :D Hope you'll enjoy! ^_^

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Starmage So I am playing Pearl's perspective and I got to the part where I returned the first soul page, and wow! That flashback was so interesting. I really am glad I chose to play Pearl first, I knew I was going to like her since she's a priestess character, thus will have spiritual elements, and I love her kindness! This also gets me excited to play the other perspectives when I am done, to learn more about my party's individual stories. I think this concept is so neat so the game has a lot of replayability! ^^

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm so happy that you're enjoying Pearl's story so far @Kokoro Hane ! ^_^ :D And yep! :) I did make each chosen character's perspective their own unique story path despite the party being together all the time! ^_^ And I'm glad that you liked Pearl's character and her spiritual journey. ;) ^_^ She is indeed truly the epitome of a water element person! <3 xD :D ;)

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Starmage Yes, I always adore water wielding characters!! I got the Solar key but I am a bit stuck, I can't find what this is supposed to open, nor can I find that woman's husband so either I am missing something or I have no idea lol.

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
^ EDIT: I just woke up and my brain realized your post is for the dev, forgive me xD

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kokoro Hane haha brain still sleeping... we all have that at times xD
Besides I read your reply to starmage other thread and can safely say the same comment would apply to you so you can take it too if you want ;)

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Kokoro Hane - Oh my! The Solar Key is supposed to open the door at the upper-left corner of the room where Lady Vivian is! ;) ^_^ There will be a new dungeon there and you'll also find Magdalene's husband there! :D ^_^ xD Enjoy!! :D And yes! Water type chars all the way xD

@Finnuval - Oh my! That is nothing to envy compared to your speed at doing your awesome arts! ;) Thanks so much for checking by, Finnuval! And yes, we all did amazing doing what we do here! <3 ^_^

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Starmage Okay so now I am at Old Solace Village, wow, I feel like this will be very extensive. I went into one of the houses and there's a dungeon underneath! I wonder if all the houses will be like this or not, but I am REALLY enjoying it. Guess there is a lot more exploration to be had before the Lady tells us what's on the fourth page, unless this village IS some kind of symbolic representation of the 4th page, who knows haha. I know this game is considered "short" but it is quite extensive with the many levels, interesting bosses, etc. I also feel like some of the random strangers that are telling you stories are giving you bits and pieces of the world and lore, and since our travelers have amnesia, it feels like you the player are only capturing glimpses of a world you should've known. ^^

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Woow! You're almost there, @Kokoro Hane ! ^_^ :D And yep, hahah! I may have labeled the game short, but I did put there some optional bosses and dungeons for players to explore! ;) ^_^ And I am so happy that you're enjoying it right now, Kokoro! :D :) ^_^ And btw, that is exactly how I want the players to perceive the world! :D By immersing through the characters' loss of memories and slowly get slimpses of the world that they're supposed to be in through NPCs, optional bosses, and even item descriptions! XD :D :)

I hope that you'll find the game enjoyable still until the end, Kokoro! :D

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Starmage So I finished it yesterday and wow! Pearl's last memory.... oh my heart! I feel like I will get an even more complete picture when I play the others. I think I'll play Trevor's POV next ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noicchi