Indie Developer, All-in-one artist.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!

1. I'm looking for taller battler sprites(not in-game sprites, only battle) of course if we could work together to create a generator would be nice ( I can help with graphic)

2. I do not have sprite characters ready, so it's a work that need to be made throughout the way.

3. the style of the sprite is Realistic oriented, but based on rpg maker MV(I'm using this for my commercial game).

i will post additional info( I wait for those who post his credentials, my request it's not rigid, i will organize my ideas better around your skills), there are several character to be made around 15 I think.

So to be clear my real request is a full assets of around 15 different characters(maybe with different clothes) OR creating a generator( I need script skills but I can help with graphic).

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
15 sideview battlers or creating a generator is way too big of a request for Resource Requests, this section is meant for getting help with one or two small things. Please edit your post to focus on just one battler, with details on what you want it to look like. If you really need a lot of characters for free, then you'd be better off posting in Project Recruitment instead.

Xyonel

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thanks hiddenone, i could accept even a paid work, if the cost is low, how can I do that? where to post? recruitment too?

This post can be deleted and you can answer me on pm if you want

Xyonel

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ok this thread can be closed then, thanks for the infos

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Xyonel When you want your thread closed, please Report it and ask for it to be closed. Mods may not see an individual post but will see a Report. As I'm here ...

[closed]IgnoreMe[/closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Zombie status is now complete. I didn't have to do much in the way of changing how healing is applied to undead targets, was just a simple 3 line code. I thought I had to overhaul Game_Action lol. Everything else was doable by events. So.. Zombie: You turn undead. Your element changes to darkness. You're weak to light, you're strong to physical attacks and healing hurts you and revival items will kill you.
My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...
Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lavia