coolest cat in town
Reaction score
First Language
eng.
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Tank vs Firebolt: the cool and new game

synopsis
  • this is my first game, about my two pets, tank the dog and firebolt the cat.
  • This is a pretty typical rpg so far, as I am not very good at specific scripting.
  • You play as the dog tank, and are on a quest to stop the evil cat taking over the land. You will be joined by more people to help you on you quest. There are extremly varied enemies from "bugy looking thing" to "ice cream man" .
  • Game play is pretty simple and basic for an rpg. You figt enemys in turn based battles, having ".hp." (hurtness points) and ".hpp." (harry potter points). The monetary system is COOL bux, the equivlent of gold. You get COOL bux for winning battles.
  • Title screen features a custom cover of "All Star"
  • There is one boss in the demo, but currently 2 as of writing this.
  • I am planning to implement mspaint made comics/cutscenes. An example would be the opening cutscene.
  • A lot of default things are used, as it is my first game. However, all tiles, character sprites, enemies, music, animations, and sf are custom. However, some custom things are not in the demo, as the demo was releaes prior to making them.
  • There will be a total of 4 playable characters.
  • The background are made in Ms paint, and the sprites in paint dot net
  • Most music is from either spongebob or sonic.
  • Alot of content in the demo differs in my current personal version.
  • Important note: it is stylistically bad. don't critique the visuals (unless you have ideas to make it worse.) I recommend playing the demo to get a feel for the game before critiquing, due to its "unique" style. I would love to here ideas though, especially for bosses and areas.
  • NOTE 2: ALL MISSSPELLISNG ARE INTENTIONAL.
  • I have a website: https://dumcatguy.wixsite.com/cool (warning: may damage eyes due to great graphic designs). I will post blog updates there from time to time, so look out for that. (if anyone at all is even interested in this game.)
  • If there are any glitches please let me know and I will fix them.
  • An updated Demo will release soon.

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS

characters
  • Tank the dog: cool pomerian. wants to stop firebolt
  • Firebolt the cat: evil cat, wants to take over the world
  • Mouse Cena: cool guy, want to fight fire bolt beaus firebolt stole his besketbal hoop.
  • Anti-Mouse Cena: Firebolts evil assistant. He is the first boss.
  • OTHER CHARACTER WILL BE ADDED LATER INTO DEVELOPMENT.

download
here is the gamejolt link: https://gamejolt.com/games/Verycoolgameforcoolpeopleonly/307206.
note:demo is outdated, will be updated soon.

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ha ha, cute game! If you PM me your resources, I can add transparency, that will fix the problem with the battlers showing a white background.

Kwerty

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
as a project that doesn't take itself too seriously - it seems imaginative and fun, if you do it "right", this could actually be a very unique and fun experience! Good luck with it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've noticed that more videos on YouTube have these segmented bookmark things in the videos themselves. It's nice being able to jump to parts of a video you want, and to have them all clearly labelled.
Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishafer001