coticka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've come to become quite okay at animating skills and importing battlers in my translated version of Tankentai for RMVX Ace. 

The problem is that sometimes the animated enemy battler will stay flipped backwards as their coordinate resets until a player hits them.

Or sometimes it bugs out and though their HP is far past the KO threshold they won't die. 

I have all my skills ending with "Collapse","Coordinate Reset"].....?

So I'm not exactly sure what's going on? 

Last edited by a moderator:

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
did you alllowed "mirror" for the enemy?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Is this when you have not made ANY mods to the script or the notes at all?

Please provide a link to the page where you got the script/demo.

Last edited by a moderator:

coticka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have not made any mods at all to the base scripts of tankentai. Only added animations, skill ID's and enemy ID's. 

I'm using Wishdream's translated version and these seem to be the only issues popping up. 

http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/26987-tankentai-sideview-battle-system-v10-wish-english-translation-v12d/

I know it has something to do with how the script is resetting the enemy battler because when I make my enemy spritesheet

all facing one direction I never have this problem (because there's no image that's inverted in the first place.)

But it looks too silly when they have to moonwalk to coordinate reset.

As for certain times enemies becoming stuck and unable to be killed is a lesser occurrence but one that I have no idea how to fix either.

I AM using the MOG ATB real-time battle system, but the only graphic I am using is the AT Gauge. Shown here> http://www.atelier-rgss.com/RGSS/Battle/ACE_BAT24.html

For a better understanding, here's a picture of what will happen. http://imgur.com/aaOSGCQ

Thank You for taking the time to try and help. 

coticka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
did you alllowed "mirror" for the enemy?
Where is this? If you're referring to if I have the enemies as negative integers in the battler setup then yes, I do. 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...
Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbird1993