Zacyia

Ambition
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I made an assignation skill for a rogue character and everything works fine; except for the fact that the attacking phase is too slow

Here is the code I have made for the skill

Basic Pose: Movement Keys

#► Movement keys               type     Pre-fix  V-Cell   H-Cell   loop   speed  Z-ax  wait   shadow     Weapon         
  "DARK_LEFT"      => ["motion",   "",    1,   0,   4,    100,  10, true, true, "" ],
  "DARK_RIGHT"      => ["motion",   "",    2,   0,   4,    100,  10, true, true, "" ],
Basic Movement: Movement Keys

#► Movement keys            Mode      target     X-ax    Y-ax    H-ax   speed   curve     jump     Pose keys
  "STEP_HALF"          => ["move", 1, 100,   0,   0,-10,   0, [  0,  0], "MOVE_LEFT"],
  "STEP_DARK"          => ["move", 1, -100,   0,   0,-40,   0, [  0,  0], "DARK_LEFT"],
  "STEP_DARK2"          => ["move", 1, 100,   0,   0,-40,   0, [  0,  0], "DARK_RIGHT"],
#► Movement keys            Mod
Animations: Animation Keys

"DS_TARGET"  => ["anime", 131, 1, false, false, true, true, true, false, true],
Animations: System Keys

"DARK_ACTIVE"       => ["anime", 132,  0, false,  true, false,  true, false,  false, false],

And the Full Action Sequence:

"DARK_STRIKE" => ["STEP_HALF", "10", "DARK_ACTIVE",  "MIRAGE_ON", "30", "STEP_DARK",  "DS_TARGET", "10", "STEP_DARK2", "DS_TARGET", "30", "MIRAGE_OFF", "CO_RESET"],

I have tried adjusting the speed in both STEP_DARK/STEP_DARK2 and DARK_LEFT/DARK_RIGHT. But I can't seem to get the speed to increase... Am  I missing something?

(btw, I am only showing the parts of code I added)

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
more you go with high number in speed more it will be slow in the action key and  just reduce your delay (the number) in the action sequence

Zacyia

Ambition
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
ooohhh... so if I want it to go really fast, make it a negative number then?

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
nan 4 is the regular speed if you go in 2 it could be alright but it's better to just use after image for make a effect of high speed

Zacyia

Ambition
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
wait, the spot that I made as 100, that is not for speed?

also, kind of off topic but, I noticed that if an enemy dies the animation stops. Is that because of setting damage to true?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Does anyone recognize him? :kaocry:
pwkyiDa.jpg

And hi.
finally drew 3 of the enemies that appear as students from the high school that's in my game.
Finnuval wrote on ShuBun-Kin's profile.
Loving the avatar :D
Introducing the premium bagel
I have a micro economics midterm tomorrow. I'm not worried.
Should be a...small exam :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aldois