Zacyia

Ambition
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have several skills that apply states, and none of the states are being applied. After looking over the script I notice two sections that have me worried:

#===============================================================================
# ● Action keys: Conditional branch(State).
#===============================================================================
#
# Type ► Always 'n_3', do not change this.
#
# Target  ►for which you want to apply the condiditions to
#         ►[0=self] [1=target] [2=all enemies] [3=allies] [4=everyone] [5=random target]
#
# State ID ► The database ID of the state that you want to use.
#
# Conditions ► [0=if state is not apply'd] [1=if state is apply'd].
#
# Number of persons ► Amount of targets that need to fufill the conditions.
#
# Branch ► branch processing, for when the condition is met.
#        ►[0=perform following actions] [1=cancel following actions] [2=Exit full action]
#► Branch(state)keys             type    target  ID   Con.   NoP  branch
  "IF_KO"             => ["n_3",   1,    1,    0,     1,   1],

# ● Action keys: Conditional branch(State).
#
# Type ► Always 'n_4', do not change this.
#
# Target ► for which you want to apply the condiditions to
#        ►[0=self] [1=target] [2=all enemies] [3=allies] [4=everyone] [5=Random target]
#
# Skill ID ► The database ID of the skill
#
# Conditions ► [0=skill is usable] [1=skill is unusable]
#
# Number of persons ► Amount of targets that need to fufill the conditions.
#
# Branch ► branch processing, for when the condition is met.
#        ►[0=perform following actions] [1=cancel following actions] [2=Exit full action]
#► Branch(skill)keys     type   target   ID      Con.     NoP     Branch    
  "SHOCK_USABLE"       => ["n_4",  0,   80,    0,    1,   0],

From the looks of things, it seems like this is a "if the skill hits apply state 100%". I dont want that... I would like to have it set to where I have a skill called "Burn Hammer" and if it hits it has a 30% chance of appling a state called "Burn". I am not sure how to make this work seeing as it only looks to give me either a 0% or 100% chance to apply.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...
Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
realnutx