Deceius

The Vintage Tiger Cub
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Taglish
Primarily Uses
N/A
So you're the Issa who makes awesome tankentai skills back then?

Good to see you back in the RM scene.

Looking forward for future updates ! :)

Wishdream

The Rune Knight of Dreams, Game Dev All-Rounder, M
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
So you're the Issa who makes awesome tankentai skills back then?

Good to see you back in the RM scene.

Looking forward for future updates ! :)
Yup. The very same one~!

It's good to be back and hopefully, I'd bring some pleasing new feats around~

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I solved it myself sorry for taking your time...

Greetings from Argentina.

Last edited by a moderator:

gstv87

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
question:

why is there an "inmortal" state toggling on and off during regular attacks?

member.add_state(N03::IMMORTAL_ID)@immortal = N03.unimmortaling if data[0] == "collapse""Collapse" => ["collapse"]"Normal Attack Start" => ["Move Before Enemy","Don't Collapse","Solo Start","Dual Wield Exclusive","Slash Left"],"Normal Attack End" => ["Death Confirm","Weapon Anim WT","Solo End","Collapse","Next Battler","Coordinate Reset Curve"], it's been bugging me all morning blinking on and off, and only after exausting debugging could I found that it had nothing to do with character states.

and I only saw it because IMMORTAL_ID happened to point to a state with an assigned icon, out of a big lot of states with mostly no icons.

(FYI: in my game, there is no "inmortal state", the ID is just another state from the stack)

Last edited by a moderator:

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi! I have a question! I noticed on one of the TOS for your translations that it is free to use even for commercial games. Does this mean that I can use this script on a commercial project as long as I credit the authors? Thanks so much! I love this battle system by the way! ^_^ Thanks for the translation! :D

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello sorry for the double post. I have tried the script and I was wondering how I can set an enemy battler as a ranged attacker? Cause I can't find anywhere how I can set an enemy to ranged. (An Archer enemy or Gunner enemy.) I would really appreciate any help. :)

RitoJS

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hello,
After few test, there seem to be an issue with the "Don't Collapse" command.
When an actor start a skill with that command, it work perfectly but when a second actor start the same skill ( or any other one with the Don't Collapse option ) right after the first actor, the don't collapse option is totally ignored.
Does it work for anyone who use this SBS ?

Last edited:

RedAntInfinity

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I have errors with the script
in the Script:Sideview i got an error saying
@sv.add_state = []

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is there anyone who would like to resize some of sprites I've got and put them into MV sheet? I'm bad at that kind of things. I want to make a game, but I lack in resources and I'm bad at recolouring them, so my only option was to use a sprite maker from one game (Ive got permission to use it) but these are sprites from VX Ace and I only have MV. So, is there anyone interested in helping me?
Wow! This game looks great! Streaming now :D
Working on a system that allows you to define events in an easy to use text file format!!! Would you use such a thing? 0o
Have my fingers crossed, waiting for a discount sale on MZ on Steam.. Its normally around the corner during Halloween or x-mas season on Steam, if i remember right..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hjuy87