Not open for further replies.

Elmo_Cosquillas

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
hey guys, well its as the tittle says. im trying to make something like the old soraka's mana replenishment. 2 skills, one that gives a portion based on formula damage of its own mp to an ally, or one taking mp from an ally based on a damage formula.

the thing is that it doesnt make any sense to use it on yourself. so in the formula and a common event i made the changes to avoid that, if the actor uses it on itself it will not have any effect.

but it punish the player that use it on accident, and loss a turn.

so it would be nice a plugin like that, i found one, but its writen on ruby its there any other alternative out there? for mz? i think i can give the actor another turn if use it on itself, but it would look bad.

Drakkonis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't know if a plugin strictly like that exists, but I know it's POSSIBLE. I have a plugin in development that can restrict targets you can choose based on certain keyword tags. But it's a small part of the plugin, and meant for certain types of mechanics and isn't customizable. The method it uses could be adapted.

Elmo_Cosquillas

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
ty both of you guys, many good plugins on that site, i cant understand anything, i mean i barely understand english, but i think that if i use the google traduction extension i'll find many good things in that site.

ok, its this one: https://plugin-mz.fungamemake.com/archives/2445
i think you need to use japanese in the note tag with what is writen in the stars, but i'll try and update it later guys.

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Playing my game to improve my game. (Totally not procrastinating)
Hope he recovers fast :|
Looks like it's functional:
It's a common thing to forget eating &drinking while you are working concentrated, right?
If I had discovered RPG-Maker before moving together with my girlfriend, I'd have died of dehydration a long time ago.
Ami
trying to change my picture & got screwed up...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kamster94