Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys.

I'm using Tsukihime's Target Scopes script combined with Yanfly's Battle Engine. I wanted to have certain skills target reserve allies (to restore HP, apply a buff, etc.), but I'm having some issues. Currently, whenever I use it, the game crashes and I get this error:

I've looked everywhere for a replacement script, but I just can't seem to find one. According to Andar:

The problem is that Yanfly changed the target selection screen to use graphics and to visualise the targets on screen.
That means that all target managers need to access YEA's internal data structure to get the correct indices and links.

Unless you find someone who writes an compatibility patch, you can only try the different target manager scripts and see which one works for you.
Unfortunately, this is the first target manager I've seen that has the option to target reserve members - that is usually not the case, because the reserve is usually not inside the battle. And most probably that is the part that crashes - Yanfly's battleengine doesn't expect to target reserve actors (which are missing the initialisation done with the active battlers at battlestart).
So...yeah. If anyone could create a patch for me, I'd be eternally grateful. If you need any more info from me, feel free to ask.

Thanks so much!

Lorenze

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Lorenze

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Lorenze

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Another bump.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

HexMozart88 wrote on Citali's profile.
Kikuo!
The lack of bike trails and bungee jump areas in this city should be criminalized.
SF_Actor3_8 added!

A recent screenshot that I also shared on Reddit and the likes, links in my signature if you want to follow :)

I am starting to get a hang of this parallaxing mapping business. Still inexperienced, but at least I can be a lot more creative now :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fish_Fish