Targeting issues with Hime's Scope Scripts

Discussion in 'RGSSx Script Support' started by NPC, Dec 22, 2015.

Tags:
  1. NPC

NPC Auteurist in this world Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    So I've been attempting to create a battle system somewhat similar to FFii (or FFiv, depending on locale), using Hime's Scope Change and Scope Damage Modifier. They work quite well, but I'm having issues with two things:

1. I can't figure out for the life of me how to add a second key bind to Toggle_Key (pictured; from Scope Change). The desired effect is to have to press up to target all enemies, then press down to return to targeting a single enemy. I would prefer that Up or Down be disabled when you are targeting the within their respective scope, but I find it more important that both Down and Up may be used for this.

Toggle_Key = :UP2. This one concerns the Scope Damage Modifier in conjunction with the Scoper Changer. Basically, when I target a single enemy, the value of the move is regular, at 1, but when you target all enemies (or all allies for that matter), it decreases the damage by half (a value of 0.5). All this works as intended, but when there is a single targetable enemy/ally, I am still able to select all enemies/allies, and it cuts my damage in half all the same. Preferably I'd like to have it so that I can't toggle_key on a single enemy.

Thanks in advance for any help with these issues :)