NPC

Auteurist in this world
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So I've been attempting to create a battle system somewhat similar to FFii (or FFiv, depending on locale), using Hime's Scope Change and Scope Damage Modifier. They work quite well, but I'm having issues with two things:

1. I can't figure out for the life of me how to add a second key bind to Toggle_Key (pictured; from Scope Change). The desired effect is to have to press up to target all enemies, then press down to return to targeting a single enemy. I would prefer that Up or Down be disabled when you are targeting the within their respective scope, but I find it more important that both Down and Up may be used for this.

Toggle_Key = :UP2. This one concerns the Scope Damage Modifier in conjunction with the Scoper Changer. Basically, when I target a single enemy, the value of the move is regular, at 1, but when you target all enemies (or all allies for that matter), it decreases the damage by half (a value of 0.5). All this works as intended, but when there is a single targetable enemy/ally, I am still able to select all enemies/allies, and it cuts my damage in half all the same. Preferably I'd like to have it so that I can't toggle_key on a single enemy.

Thanks in advance for any help with these issues :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuraudo123