Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Override Selection Cost v1.0.0
tarsus

Feature:

This plugin allows the player to select skills even when the actor has not enough MP/TP to cast them. The actor must fulfill the cost requirements when her/his turn resolves, otherwise nothing happens.

Example:
If Carla wants to cast fireball but has no MP, she can select that skill; in the same turn, Jonas can give Carla an MP potion, and if he heals Carla before her action resolves, she can cast normally. If Carla's action resolves first, she won't be able to cast, therefore will lose her turn.

Parameters:

Show prompt messages: true/false -> the creator can choose to show a warning message when selecting a skill with non fulfilled cost;
Prompt message: the creator can define the text for the prompt message;
Affirmative text option;
Negative text option;

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm an adult married woman

Being a hobbyist dev and also loving my job is like nothing to lose during both busy days and holidays ~ ♥
I tried to free some space in my phone and this is what I find: https://framapic.org/Dio090k00QQ6/8tiNZ3AV5IYw.png
...Almost 60% of all images in my gallery is just that- books and notes and guides...
I've bought a set of Harry Potter to entertain myself. However, my crazy geography homework accounts for more than half of my homework.
Girls with swords are cool on their own. Then I give them guns. *Profit*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssalum