AcousticJamm

YouTuber
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
One of the abilities I would like an actor to do is "tattle". It tells you the stats and info of the enemy. I know how I want to do this: Common event to get some variable (0002) for the enemy and say info based on said info. Can I do that?

AcousticJamm

YouTuber
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If your putting tatl in your game, you'll have to add tael as well. And don't forget skullkid

Edit: Joking aside. This is what your looking for

https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/battle-scripts/ace-battle-engine/enemy-target-info/
Partially. Is there a way that I can get it to do a common event so I can have someone say it instead?

And I suppose you don't get what I mean. In the early Paper Mario games, Goombario and Goombella had this skill. I want to replicate it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:
I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year to everyone! And to all of those who have an Asian heritage that celebrates the New Year, I wish you all get many fat red envelopes hehehe~
Pretend you were telling, reading, or listening to a very serious, slightly scary story about witches. Would a witch doing the stereotypical flying on a broomstick thing ruin the mood?
Yeseylon wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
All Hail Storm Crow, the Blue Eyes White Dragon of MtG!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eriedev