TDDP Bind Pictures to map

TheSevenWonders

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, I have been using TDDP's bind pictures plugin and it was working fine as I have been erasing pictures upon transferring to another map. But recently I have an error when transferring from map 2 back to map 1. Here are the the plugins I am using and the error.
Plugins.JPG Error 1.JPG Error 1 details.JPG

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
a) For compatibility reasons, TDDP_BindPictureToMap needs to be the last one on the plugin list (so beneath Galv's Zoom plugin) to avoid compatibility issues.
b) Check the event that transfers the player to the first map. Maybe there's an error there?
c) Did you start a new game after installing the plugin?

TheSevenWonders

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I placed the plugin below everything but when I do so the game doesn't even run anymore I just get a type error "cannot read property of 'children' of undefined". The event transfers seem fine nothing is out of place. And yes I always start a new game when testing even when I haven't installed a new plugin. I can't seem to find the cause of this error.

TheSevenWonders

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is really frustrating because when I start from map 1 and go to map 2 then back to map 1 error doesn't occur. It only seems to happen from if I set the player to start on map 2 then go to map 1. Another Issue is that when I set up a add character to party event the parallax seems to follow me from map 2 to 1.;_;

Update:
I find that the error occurs only when I use the erase picture command. But if I cant use that command how am I supposed to stop my parallax from following me when transferring?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.
Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayato7729