TDDP_PreloadManager Plugin Command on Map?

Studio Blue

Studio Blue
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is geared toward folks with extensive knowledge of the "TDDP_PreloadManager" plugin, but I'll be happy to hear from anyone who knows about this.

Are there plugin commands on the map for the TDDP_PreloadManager? For example, could I do a command like "TDDP.PreloadBGM = ["Fight - Miniboss"]" while in an event (say, character dialogue), so that it preloads the miniboss fight right then and there? If there is a way to do that, my experiments haven't revealed anything.

If there isn't a way to do that, it would be really helpful. That way you could preload music on the fly instead of between maps or on boot. It may take some knowledge of timing on the part of the designer, but it seems to me that would be very helpful.

Studio Blue

Studio Blue
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Already did. In fact, it was us who suggested to him that he have the plugin command line. ;-)

But thank you anyway. Have a great one!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;
tfw, after your game being intensively played by many people, after 5 years, patch after patch released, suddenly an innocent person reported another bug.
"Never let a sense of morals/
Prevent me from doing what is right"
- Clutch
OMFG. I had typed \fiPhilosophia Hermetica\fi in a forum post and didn't notice it for AN HOUR.

(Anyone else ever catch themselves doing this?)
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Feel free to drop by and listen to whatever weird stories we're telling~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TsuruharaYuki