Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
TDW TP Changes - v 1.00
wrigty12
 ​
Intro - TP is very unchangeable in the default system. This plugin allows you to change some aspects of how TP works.

Features 

- Allow all Actors in your party to share the same value TP at all times.

- Change the max TP according to a variable, allowing you to change it throughout the game.

- Allows you to customize the Initial TP gained at the beginning of each battle with a formula.

- Turn on or off gaining TP when damaged.

How To Use - Simply download, place in your js file, and install! (Personally recommend placing it at the bottom.)

Parameters -

Max TP Variable ID

The ID of the variable for storing the max TP you wish to have. Set to 0 to keep at default.

Actors Share TP

Should all Actors share the same TP? NO - false     YES - true

TP Gain on Damage

Should Actors gain TP when damage is taken? NO - false     YES - true

Initial TP Equation

Actors start battle with TP equal to this equation. Default = Math.randomInt(25)
Notetags - None.

Future Plans - None.

Terms of Use - Free for commercial and non-commercial use. Feel free to credit: wrigty12 or Tyler Wright. (If you want to provide me with a copy of a game that uses this script, I would be happy to accept!)

Download - Link Here

Note - I am a beginner in the ways of making plug-ins and in JavaScript. If there is anything you see wrong, could be improved, or bugs you find, just let me know.

Prescott

argggghhh
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome job! I was going to hard code this myself but it looks like you've made it a whole lot easier :) thank you!

wrigty12

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You're welcome! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

buinguyenhoangtho wrote on fizzly's profile.
Hello @fizzly, i would like to use your asset/ resource for my project ( is maybe commercial ). May i have your permission? Thanks you !
I have 470+ hours on RMMV but have only made a demo game, is this normal? :kaoswt: (I lose motivation a lot plus I use a 32gb laptop, so..)
I like Iron Maiden.
Benku wrote on Magnus0808's profile.
Hey man you helped me out a long time ago with a plugin i was wondering if you can help me out one more time since its literally the last thing i need help with if not is cool but id figured id ask you one more soild.
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Tonight, a new guest joins~ Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gilgamegi