Big fan of old JRPGs, Ardent Kiseki Fanatic
- Sep 25, 2020
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Engine: RPG Maker 2000
The story takes place in a region of an orthodox medieval European-style fantasy world. The game is based in the town where the player's chosen character lives, the story progresses by exploring the vast ruins that spread underneath the town. The exploration of the ruins (aka dungeons) features a different system from other RPGs, the system is similar to gamebooks and TRPGs, with a focus on the text. There are many puzzles in dungeons, and there are many ways that the player can solve them.
There is a lot of freedom in the game, and the main character has a number of different backgrounds, as well as a number of solutions to problems throughout the game. In some cases, it's even possible to kill off characters who are supposed to be your friends or rivals, which can alter the game's story drastically.
1. The game story and outcome can be changed drastically based on player's character background, player's character's gender and player choices.
2. There are many party members in the game but you can only have 3 characters at one given (except in escort missions or special scenario), Some characters are good at unlocking chests/doors, some characters are good at diving, some are good at decrypting ancient books and monuments etc,also the NPCs would react differently depends what character are in your party.
3. The game is around 40 hours long (assumes that you don't do any side quests) for ONE play-through. There are 8 characters (4 backgrounds) in the game.
4. The game features a really different exploration system that's similar to the old TRPGs games.
5. Crafting, Cooking, Fishing, Woodcutting and even Mining.
I'm the image editor of the team, we currently have 4 Translators who are native Chinese speakers, 1 Tech Help, 2 testers, 2 editors (one of them is the team lead)
Team has been fully assembled, so there's no available role at the moment.