Tales of Betrayal

Jobs:

Key:

Red= Taken

Green= Open

Blue= Pending

Current Positions:

Director (1/1)

Mapper (0/2) - Creating detailed maps and towns to your liking.

Scripter (0/1) - Someone who has a basic knowledge of RGSS3 or Ruby and can create or edit scripts.

Graphics Designer (0/2) - A good to decent skill on creating custom characters and map tiles.

Artist (0/1) - Making Portraits, Menu screens, Pictures and backrounds.

Dialogue (0/2) - This position is not NEEDED but it would be nice to have good dialogue that makes sense to the players.

Music Composer (0/3) - Decent to good skill on music composing. Not many tracks are required for this project.

Note: Please include a demonstration of your work. It may be a picture or video what ever you choose. This is not required but it will be nice to see what you can do :)

Story:

In a time that was very different from our own, you were able to traverse far away lands when the time was right. This leads to the story of Turner and Thomas, two friends who were waiting for their turn, to go on their own exciting adventure together. When you reached the age of 14 you would be able to receive your adventure pass. This was proof that you were old enough to leave your hometown and Travel on your own. But all adventure passes were set to expire after 1 day. This meant that they couldn't go together, due to the fact that their birthday's were only two days apart. Thomas did not understand and was being filled with grief, and anger as he saw his friend leave him behind in the dust. But one question remains. Will they be happily reunited or will Turner be met with a different fate?

Expectations: 

I am very easy to work with, I am a kind and easygoing person and I expect you to be the same way. If you want to work with anyone you should be nice and understanding of their abilities and requirements. I do not boss people around and I can take and give constructive criticism. I don't want anyone to work their butt off and If you need a break or something came up I understand. We will be working as a team so we should be a good team.

Images of current Progress: Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 2.58.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 3.00.11 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 3.01.54 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 3.02.41 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 3.05.51 PM.png

Team Meetings:

Team meetings can be held over skype calls or chats. If you do not feel comfortable with skype any other method of your preference can be used.

That just about wraps things up! If you have any questions or concerns please consult me at: sierzega.sean1@gmail.com or over skype at: live:sierzegasean

Thanks! ~Sean Sierzega A.K.A. RPGN00B

Last edited by a moderator:

Lerbert

Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi, Id be glad to do the Music for your game!

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Fairly certain you're out of luck here, unless they decide to come back on. They haven't been active since last year. 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.
Red_V2.png
Red's design is finally finished (his hair is blue on purpose, it's a joke!). Out of all of the compulsory party members, he spends the most time with you. Just like the character he's based on, he presents himself as a simple person who only wants to help others, but there's obviously more to him than meets the eye.
I drew the cover for my new book. I don 't like to entrust this work to someone else )

WM8Xp2VYvg8.jpg
So if I wanted to share little video clips of my game on here... without using youtube... what would be the most ideal way to do that? FWIW, I use Mega a lot to upload videos and just share the links with my friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShinyPorygonZ