Cupcakes Lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
557595060.png
The Lovely logo was made by Yuuta Kirishima

Hello Everyone ! This is a project i've been working on not very long ago, and i just finished the prologue (which is 20 - 30 minutes long)

But to continue the project i need to hire an artist(s) and musician(s) and maybe grammar checker? English is my second language and i'm trying my best to avoid grammar mistakes.

So.. First of all
what i need is an artist(s) to edit some images i have, Ex. The main character's bust clothing, Draw custom clothes on the main hero's bust (Character design is the most important after all right?)
If Okay: i need an artist to draw an image of a finishing move, the artist will draw the character and the enemy beaten
Ex. My game has a lot Anime like battles (1vs1 battles) that needs thinking, and the player will need to choose the right choices to defeat the enemy, if the player loses the story will progress with the player lost on that battle, so choosing the wrong choices and plans to finish the enemy will have consequences.) So if the player won that battle, a scene will occur with the Amphyllis Combining her wind powers with fire to create a finishing Move "Fire Tornado" So the image would be a fire tornado with Amphyllis Focusing her magic energy on the tornado and the enemy inside the tornado) something like that :p
Musician for creating : Battle music, title screen music, sad scenes music, and exciting scenes music :D
 ​

Made with : Rpg maker vx ACE

~ Synopsis

"The Hypothan" ... "The Kartothan".. literally meaning "The Beginning" and "The End".. It's a legend that many people didn't believe, but it turned out to be true.. "The Beginning" is an event promised to change the world, in 250 years time, The Earth's Climate will completely change, Earth will no longer be a place to live on. During that time new creatures, plants, liquids and disasters will appear, Humanity won't stand a chance.Before the change, Few people had visions about talking to a deep voice, asking them many questions about life, in the end the of the vision, you will hear the sentence "You shall be granted the power of zonellDark" waking up after that.

After the first 3 days of "The Hypothan" Elrando's island is the first to change. and the first to see these changes. after many sad shocks for Elrando, he sets on an adventure on new lands, meeting Kertus and Amyphllis which both have zonnelldark powers, They start their missions of training and unlocking their zonelldark powers to stop this evil change from happening, But it doesn't seem That their enemies were the new creatures only, Greedy Humans That have the zonnel dark powers and strong Factions That they stood 0% Chance of winning against have appeared, a world of Chaos is about to be born, and a hard mission awaits Elrando. 
~ Characters

769742866.png
Name : Elrando

Description: Elrando had lost his mother during the first 3 days of Hypothan, He then embarks on a journey to see the world and learn it's ways

281830874.png

Name: Amphyllis

Description: Amphyllis and her family was captured when she was 6 years old, she was then put in the Seawave Prison, one of the harshest prisons on earth that the "Sea Kings" Faction rules, after a certain disaster she was able to escape alone, 10 years have passed since she made that promise.. the promise to return to her family and release them from the prison.

376108949.png

Name: Kertus

Description: ???

NOTE: These 3 main characters are to change, Their appearance will completely change at a certain point in the game. they will have new designs.

SECOND NOTE: there's over 9 major main characters that play a big role in the story, the others were not written here because they're not complete, and i like to make the player figure the rest of the characters on their own.

~ Screenshots

375710558.png

884801308.png

There's only 2 screenshots because i only did the prologue so far.

There will be many features for this game, and some new features you probably never seen before

Remember this is the prologue !

Thank you for understanding :)

So Help me Make this game real !

i'm really going to put a lot of effort into this game

if you can help please do !

[SIZE=10.5pt]Recruitment:[/SIZE]

Important : if you are willing to join the team, please don't just post and never reply to my PM or read it and ignore, i've had 4 people do that before.

[SIZE=13.5pt]Mapper - [/SIZE]OPEN[SIZE=13.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt](For parallax mapping, and making big/huge maps that i can't do myself.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Graphic Artists - [/SIZE]CLOSED[SIZE=13.5pt]-[/SIZE]OPEN[SIZE=13.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt](For Editing Busts, Maybe do finishing moves as mentioned above if the artist is willing.) [arthion.c] [Open Spot][/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Animation - [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]OPEN [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt](For creating animations for skills)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Sprite Artists - [/SIZE]CLOSED[SIZE=13.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt](Taken by arthion.c[/SIZE])

[SIZE=13.5pt]Musician - [/SIZE]CLOSED[SIZE=13.5pt]-[/SIZE]CLOSED[SIZE=13.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt](TheFalchoholic - Fdsa4321lbp22[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt])[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Grammar Checker - [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]CLOSED[/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt](Taken by Valkyriet[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt].)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Testers - [/SIZE]CLOSED[SIZE=13.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt](Testers ~[/SIZE]Matthew Fenwick known here as MJFennersK - Yuuta Kirishima[SIZE=10.5pt]) [/SIZE]

Assistant - CLOSED [SIZE=10.5pt](Taken by Anthony sherman)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Credits ~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Current Scripts :[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Falcao pearl Abs System.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Hime's random event position[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Crafting scripts by V.M of D.T[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Quest Script by V.M of D.T[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Summoning script by V.M of D.T[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Khas's light effects[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Art :[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Logo was made by Yuuta.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

TalalAlgreby

Cupcakes Lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Bump ~ Updated the thread (actually it was updated 1 day ago but i forgot to bump :p )

hope it looks a little better now

Valkyriet

Pocket Panda
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I would like to apply for the positions of Grammar Checker  ^_^

TalalAlgreby

Cupcakes Lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
I can do Graphic Artist and Tester.  rjharker81@gmail.com
I have assigned graphic artist slot to you, however it's still open.

The reason is as it states "i need a lot of busts to get edited, finishing moves, and other stuff" and i think that would be too much on one person.

Thank you, and i look forward to cooperate with you :)

RJ Harker

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
What version of RPG Maker are you using?  I'll get to work today.

alexis9000

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Well. I really would like to help you. But there are things I must tell you. I normally am a Mapper and an Eventer on RPG Maker. However, as these last times I've been playing on a software called "Caustic" (a music production software for Android, just like FL Studio, but for me, it is easier), I don't know if you want to give me a try for Musician on your project (since you want one so much). And if you want, I can also work as a Mapper sometimes on my less busy days.

*Alexis*

E-mail --> alexisvfernandes@live.com.pt
Facebook --> Alexis Fernandes : www.facebook.com/alexisvfernandes

TalalAlgreby

Cupcakes Lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Bump ~ Updated the thread.

Sadly i inform the team that an artist has dropped out.

MJFennersK

Gamer/Designer/Developer/Youtuber
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
As the grammar position is taken I can help with testing the game if you want :) message me on here or via Gmail: mjfennersk@gmail.com

TalalAlgreby

Cupcakes Lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
As the grammar position is taken I can help with testing the game if you want :) message me on here or via Gmail: mjfennersk@gmail.com
Sure, i've applied a tester position for you.

TalalAlgreby

Cupcakes Lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Bump ~ i need a graphic artist D:

Capitán

kind of a big deal
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engilsh
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I do not have a pen tab so I cannot provide any art, but would you like my testing services?

defunct-user

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Your busts have quite a bit of stray pixels in them. If you got rid of the white bits around them they'd look even better. :)
This looks interesting, keep it up!

TalalAlgreby

Cupcakes Lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Your busts have quite a bit of stray pixels in them. If you got rid of the white bits around them they'd look even better. :)

This looks interesting, keep it up!
O, i just noticed that

I tried to remove them using GIMP and using the tool that selects based on color, so when i chose the color it started to erase some dots of the hair dots around the mouth and dots around the clothing, and there's just too many pixels to remove (not to mention the different busts emotion and the wide variety of characters)

i'm still searching for a way to remove the pixels completely.

Thank you :) and i will ^^

TalalAlgreby

Cupcakes Lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Sorry, posted in the wrong forum. delete this comment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Beep-Beep-Motha-facka.gif

Just finished and uploaded the delivery truck base/sprite sheet. I've been steadily replacing the default assets with early modern alternatives. The air-ship for a biplane, horse-drawn wagon for a delivery truck, and next a sailboat for a steam-powered passenger liner (think of the SS Olympic and RMS Titanic).
I caught a shiny magikarp on pokemonGO today AND finally saw Detective Pikachu and it was so cute and I'm still so hype AHHHHH!!!
one of the coolest things I've learned from the forums is the ability to give yourself a hitbox. I have a move you can do on the fields. shoulder tackle. thanks to the forums, that tackle triggers self A switches on some events. NPC's and the environment now react to the tackle. awesome.
I really liked how this one turned out! :kaopride:
WYqMPf6.png

Character (Yes, this is a character): Nibiru the Primal Being from Yugioh.
Dragon Quest style enemy selection plugin work in progress:

Quest_Targeting.png

It's a simple targeting system from the NES era. Select an enemy group; single-target skills will target the first enemy in that group.

Quest-Targeting-Animated.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarasyring