I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't know how I didn't notice this section before!!! :LZSjoy:

Hi everyone, you may have seen me around the forums. My name is Tea and I LOVE RMMV!!!

I have a YouTube channel that was mostly born from the incredible IGMC 2017 (What a great event, I'm soooo stoked for the next one!), I frequently play RPG Maker games and am currently making a basic tutorial series on how to add your own art to the MV engine. I post those in the tutorial section, but will come here to post my LP's of all those fabulous RPG Maker games I play on my channel.

Here's my channel, make sure to hop on over and subscribe so you don' miss a single one :)
(I also do a lot of Collaboration video's with Driftwood Gaming, who covers RMMV games almost exclusively, come join us! :LZSjoy::LZSjoy::LZSjoy:)

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey, Tea! I've actually been subscribed to your channel for quite a while. If I'm not mistaken, you were my first friend/follow on this forum due to your help with the Spike Trap I was making for my Studio Blue game jam entry. Been watching you and Drifty on your channel. Keep up the great work!

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Frogboy Yeah, that was fun, I loved your story for the Studio Blue entry, such a great idea! : D

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Been watching your videos and will continue to do so! I love your collabs with Driftwood Gaming. :kaojoy:

Happy gaming and video making, Tea!
And thanks for the support you've given to this community and to rpg maker games, in various ways over time.

Cheeeeers!!! ^_^

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If you are interested, I'd love you to play the free demo of my latest game (last up to 1.5 hours if you do everything). It's made with Ace, and I know that some people prefer only to play MV games, but I thought it worth asking. If you do want to play it, you can get it here. Just click the 'Download' button, not the 'Buy' button. If, by any chance, you wanted to play more than the demo, I would need to send you the link by pm.

Thanks.

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Kes
I looked at your game, it looks very nice. I will definitely consider playing it. I'm trying to finish a tutorial series before I move on to other things and Ludum Dare 41 is coming up which I plan to cover, it might have to be after that, but I think I will. :)

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The focus of my channel is geared more to indie game development on all engines so I mostly do tutorials and follow game jams. I've never taken requests for LP's, but I know Driftwood Gaming does. You should hit him up. :)

@Kato-A
@Tuomo L

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have, he doesn't take requests unless I pay 40$ a month on his *******.

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
That's not accurate, one LP a month by request is the $20 tier reward, he doesn't even have a $40 option.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emileewitt