Jathan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone. I'm having slight troubles running some of my plug-ins that call for js symbols. It's become apparent that this is a pretty standard thing in menu related plug-ins so I figured I'd see if anyone could help me figure out where to find these symbols.

Basically the gist is I've been trying to put together my menus like you'd expect and some of them require "js symbols". I figured out what they are, but I have no idea how to locate these symbols to use them effectively. I'd also like to know how to find the symbols for plug-in related menu options as those seem to be a little more complex.

Jeremiah Eastman

Gladiator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Np, I'm happy you got it figured out.=) That video is how I learned to handle symbols as well.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.
So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.
I forgot that forums have profile walls that you can post or comment on, guess I found a new platform to specifically rant about game-related deranged thought or problems that I have. Salut mes amis!
I couldn't help myself, so I edited the tiles a bit and made a birdhouse :LZSsmile: I hope I will finish the town today!Screenshot 2021-09-17 134349.png
How do I find the threads I have watched? It's been so long I've forgotten :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loyalvib