Adamuss

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hola comunidad, preguntar si existe algun plugin para MV con el que puedan cambiar el "tema" del menu del juego con pokemon rubi, zafiro y esmeralda; También me gustaría un complemento que me permitiera seleccionar un personaje como lo hacen juegos como omori y otros juegos. Si saben de alguno por favor díganmelo acepto cualquier sugerencia. Adjunto fotos para que os hagáis una idea.

Attachments

• Imagen2.jpg
    Imagen2.jpg
    560.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Imagen3.jpg
    Imagen3.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 18

Adamuss

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
oh sorry, I wrote it quickly so as not to lose the idea and forgot to translate it.

Basically, I need some plugin for MV with which they can change the "theme" of the game menu with pokemon ruby, sapphire and emerald; I would also like a plugin that would allow me to select a character like games like omori and other games do. If you know of any please tell me. The images are to give you an idea of what I'm looking for. the first would be the character selector, and the second indicates an example of how I want to change from one theme to another within the same game, this is because I think that you play with different characters and that each one has its own theme when you start to the menu.

ThreeSixNine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not familiar with omori to know what you mean there, but having a dynamic window skin has caught my attention.

How exactly are you wanting to dictate when the window skin changes?

Is it based on who you have currently in your party? Will the player have the ability to swap party members and the window skin should change through that?

Are you wanting to have the window skin change at set intervals in the story?

arsMori

Drawer of Images
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For the windowskin thing, I think you can use this plugin? Although since we don't know how will you do the character selection thing, I assume you could just put the plugin's script call for each character.

Also for reference for others reading this thread, the character selection mechanic in Omori allows you to change the party leader, which allows you to do different overworld puzzles, as each character has a unique ability. On selection, an picture is shown before you can go play with the new leader.
The selection screen look like this (image grabbed from the Omori wiki):
1643350734439.png

While I can't think of how to implement such a mechanic right now, maybe it has something to do with the formation option?

Adamuss

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not familiar with omori to know what you mean there, but having a dynamic window skin has caught my attention.

How exactly are you wanting to dictate when the window skin changes?

Is it based on who you have currently in your party? Will the player have the ability to swap party members and the window skin should change through that?

Are you wanting to have the window skin change at set intervals in the story?
Well answering your questions

the idea is to make the window change more than anything for something aesthetic, at a certain point in the adventure, the character changes, so the player's perspective is the same, that is achieved by changing the appearance of the window. yes, the idea is that in certain areas, members are interchangeable without the need to enter the group formation (I plan to disable the latter). the idea is that it changes while occupying a certain character.
I think that answers all the questions.

Adamuss

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For the windowskin thing, I think you can use this plugin? Although since we don't know how will you do the character selection thing, I assume you could just put the plugin's script call for each character.

Also for reference for others reading this thread, the character selection mechanic in Omori allows you to change the party leader, which allows you to do different overworld puzzles, as each character has a unique ability. On selection, an picture is shown before you can go play with the new leader.
The selection screen look like this (image grabbed from the Omori wiki):
View attachment 214322

While I can't think of how to implement such a mechanic right now, maybe it has something to do with the formation option?
thanks this plugin is perfect, if indeed the idea is something similar to how it appears in the image. use the change of formation in a more aesthetic way, and not how it is normally used

Adamuss

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I share a video where the idea of the scene with another character is better understood
PS: it's done in a hurry, that's why the dialogues are so generic and boring, but the idea is perfectly captured

Last edited:

Adamuss

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I forgot, someone has found a plugin for group formation, I find it tedious to have to do it from the menu, I would like to assign that function to a key, and if possible, with a nice interface.

Adamuss

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So that you understand me, I made a new video showing how I imagine the plugin could be. I reiterate that the idea is that the plugin changes the formation of the group in an aesthetic way, because I plan to remove the "formation" option from the menu. I know maybe I'm asking too much, but I'm hoping that plugin exists. Waiting for your answers I say goodbye, thank you beautiful community.

arsMori

Drawer of Images
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not exactly a plugin, but I did some searching yesterday and found this thread on eventing a simple party switch event. I'm guessing you can put it in a common event, and then use a keybind plugin like this one.

If you still want to go with the Omori-style switching system, you could use this plugin to replace choices with pictures, like, for example, the faces of your character.

Hope this helps!

Adamuss

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not exactly a plugin, but I did some searching yesterday and found this thread on eventing a simple party switch event. I'm guessing you can put it in a common event, and then use a keybind plugin like this one.

If you still want to go with the Omori-style switching system, you could use this plugin to replace choices with pictures, like, for example, the faces of your character.

Hope this helps!
thanks arsMori, you've already helped me twice and by the way you solved my key problem, I appreciate it, both look very good, I'll choose one and post the progress in this thread

Last edited:

Adamuss

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Guys, I'm reporting to give you updates.
You can't imagine the twists and turns I've given to the character selection event (the one I've been creating in a common event) to make it work correctly, but I've finally finished it.
arsMori, I have not used the Swap time. Instead, I preferred to remove all the actors and re-add them in another order (because using it the characters were mixed and I didn't know where they were), and I think it looks better. But the SRD Picture Choices plugin has helped me a lot, it is not exactly what I had in mind, although it is the closest thing and I am happy with the result. I have also used the HIME Common Event Buttons plugin and it has been fantastic.
I need to polish some details, soon I will upload a video of how it finally looks.

Adamuss

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
well, I finished adjusting some details in the common event and this is the result.

Adamuss

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The operation is simple, well, more or less. In the first place, it asks if the main Actor is inside the group, this to avoid that when using the elections, it is eliminated by mistake, I will explain this later. the second thing it does is check if one of the other four Actors is in the group, then if a third Actor is in the group, and so on up to the fifth. in all these conditional events there is an exception that, if not met, for example in the case of asking if there is a third Actor, will automatically choose between the two previous Actors. Once we know the number of Actors to choose, the choice event is used and we use the SRD plugin (which allows us to change the choice options for the images). Then, using the HIME plugin to change the window skin, we change the Actor, each actor has a different window skin. If the main character is the only one in the group, a message will appear saying "you are the only member of the group".
To activate the event press the "Q" or "pagup" key with the HIME plugin

Last edited:

Adamuss

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I share in text the entire process of the common event

Adamuss

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
HTML:
<pre><font color="black">◆</font><font color="green">Comentario:recuerda que bakki y sukki no pueden estar solos con normas</font>
<font color="black">:</font><font color="white">Comentario</font><font color="green">:a su vez, lyra no puede estar con norman y niko</font>
<font color="black">◆</font><font color="green">Comentario:&lt;trigger button: pageup &#x2F;&gt;</font>
<font color="black">◆</font><font color="blue">Si:Norman está en el grupo</font>
<font color="black">  ◆</font><font color="blue">Si:Lyra está en el grupo</font>
<font color="black">    ◆</font><font color="blue">Si:Sukki está en el grupo</font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font><font color="blue">Si:Niko está en el grupo</font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="blue">Si:Bakki está en el grupo</font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="indigo">Mostrar elecciones:</font><font color="navy">\picture[Norman], \picture[Lyra], \picture[Sukki], \picture[Niko], \picture[Bakki] </font><font color="gray">(Fondo transparente, En el centro, #1, #1)</font>
<font color="black">          :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Norman]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Norman</font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Lyra</font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Sukki</font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Niko</font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Bakki</font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Norman</font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Lyra</font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Sukki</font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Niko</font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Bakki</font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="blue">Salir de procesam. de evento</font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font>
<font color="black">          :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Lyra]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window_4&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Norman</font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Lyra</font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Sukki</font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Niko</font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Bakki</font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Lyra</font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Norman</font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Sukki</font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Niko</font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Bakki</font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="blue">Salir de procesam. de evento</font>
<font color="black">          :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Sukki]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window_1&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">          :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Niko]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window_2&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">          :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Bakki]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window_3&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">          :</font><font color="indigo">Fin</font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font>
<font color="black">        :</font><font color="blue">Otro</font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="indigo">Mostrar elecciones:</font><font color="navy">\picture[Norman], \picture[Lyra], \picture[Sukki], \picture[Niko] </font><font color="gray">(Fondo transparente, En el centro, #1, #1)</font>
<font color="black">          :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Norman]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">          :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Lyra]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window_4&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">          :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Sukki]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window_1&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">          :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Niko]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">            ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window_2&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">          :</font><font color="indigo">Fin</font>
<font color="black">        :</font><font color="blue">Fin</font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font>
<font color="black">      :</font><font color="blue">Otro</font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="indigo">Mostrar elecciones:</font><font color="navy">\picture[Norman], \picture[Lyra], \picture[Sukki] </font><font color="gray">(Fondo transparente, En el centro, #1, #1)</font>
<font color="black">        :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Norman]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Norman</font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Lyra</font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Sukki</font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Norman</font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Lyra</font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Sukki</font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="blue">Salir de procesam. de evento</font>
<font color="black">        :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Lyra]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window_4&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Norman</font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Lyra</font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Sukki</font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Lyra</font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Norman</font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Sukki</font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="blue">Salir de procesam. de evento</font>
<font color="black">        :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Sukki]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window_1&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">        :</font><font color="indigo">Fin</font>
<font color="black">      :</font><font color="blue">Fin</font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font>
<font color="black">    :</font><font color="blue">Otro</font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font><font color="blue">Si:Bakki está en el grupo</font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="indigo">Mostrar elecciones:</font><font color="navy">\picture[Norman], \picture[Lyra], \picture[Bakki] </font><font color="gray">(Fondo transparente, En el centro, #1, #1)</font>
<font color="black">        :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Norman]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Bakki</font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Bakki</font>
<font color="black">        :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Lyra]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window_4&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Bakki</font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Bakki</font>
<font color="black">        :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Bakki]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">          ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window_3&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">      :</font><font color="blue">Otro</font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="indigo">Mostrar elecciones:</font><font color="navy">\picture[Norman], \picture[Lyra] </font><font color="gray">(Fondo transparente, En el centro, #1, #1)</font>
<font color="black">      :</font><font color="blue">Fin</font>
<font color="black">    :</font><font color="blue">Fin</font>
<font color="black">    ◆</font>
<font color="black">  :</font><font color="blue">Otro</font>
<font color="black">  :</font><font color="blue">Fin</font>
<font color="black">  ◆</font><font color="blue">Si:Sukki está en el grupo</font>
<font color="black">    ◆</font><font color="blue">Si:Niko está en el grupo</font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font><font color="indigo">Mostrar elecciones:</font><font color="navy">\picture[Norman], \picture[Sukki], \picture[Niko] </font><font color="gray">(Fondo transparente, En el centro, #1, #1)</font>
<font color="black">      :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Norman]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Norman</font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Sukki</font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Niko</font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Norman</font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Sukki</font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Niko</font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="blue">Salir de procesam. de evento</font>
<font color="black">      :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Sukki]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window_1&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Norman</font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Sukki</font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Niko</font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Sukki</font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Norman</font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Niko</font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="blue">Salir de procesam. de evento</font>
<font color="black">      :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Niko]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window_2&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">      :</font><font color="indigo">Fin</font>
<font color="black">    ◆</font><font color="indigo">Mostrar elecciones:</font><font color="navy">\picture[Norman], \picture[Sukki] </font><font color="gray">(Fondo transparente, En el centro, #1, #1)</font>
<font color="black">    :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Norman]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Norman</font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Sukki</font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Norman</font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Sukki</font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font><font color="blue">Salir de procesam. de evento</font>
<font color="black">    :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Sukki]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window_1&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Norman</font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Sukki</font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Sukki</font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Norman</font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font><font color="blue">Salir de procesam. de evento</font>
<font color="black">    :</font><font color="indigo">Fin</font>
<font color="black">  ◆</font><font color="blue">Si:Niko está en el grupo</font>
<font color="black">    ◆</font><font color="blue">Si:Bakki está en el grupo</font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font><font color="indigo">Mostrar elecciones:</font><font color="navy">\picture[Norman], \picture[Niko], \picture[Bakki] </font><font color="gray">(Fondo transparente, En el centro, #1, #1)</font>
<font color="black">      :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Norman]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Bakki</font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Bakki</font>
<font color="black">      :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Niko]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window_2&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Bakki</font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Bakki</font>
<font color="black">      :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Bakki]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">        ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window_3&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font><font color="indigo">Mostrar elecciones:</font><font color="navy">\picture[Norman], \picture[Niko] </font><font color="gray">(Fondo transparente, En el centro, #1, #1)</font>
<font color="black">  ◆</font><font color="blue">Si:Bakki está en el grupo</font>
<font color="black">    ◆</font><font color="indigo">Mostrar elecciones:</font><font color="navy">\picture[Norman], \picture[Bakki] </font><font color="gray">(Fondo oscuro, En el centro, #1, #1)</font>
<font color="black">    :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Norman]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Bakki</font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Bakki</font>
<font color="black">    :</font><font color="indigo">Cuando </font><font color="navy">\picture[Bakki]</font><font color="indigo"> </font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window_3&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Retirar a Bakki</font>
<font color="black">      ◆</font><font color="darkorange">Cambiar miembro del grupo:Añadir a Bakki</font>
<font color="black">    :</font><font color="indigo">Fin</font>
<font color="black">  ◆</font><font color="indigo">Script:</font><font color="slategray">$gameSystem.setWindowskin( &quot;Window&quot; )</font>
<font color="black">  ◆</font><font color="indigo">Mensaje:</font><font color="gray">Nada, Ventana, Inferior</font>
<font color="black">  :</font><font color="white">Mensaje</font><font color="indigo">:</font><font color="navy">Eres el unico miembro del grupo</font>
<font color="black">  ◆</font><font color="blue">Salir de procesam. de evento</font>
<font color="black">  ◆</font>
<font color="black">:</font><font color="blue">Fin</font></pre>

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to have to start blocking those who repeatedly put up sexual content and offer absolutely nothing (that I've seen) related to what this community is supposedly created for.
Don't take it personal. I'm a rape victim with permanent injuries who can never enjoy 'it' ever again, so it's the last thing I want to have put in my face. :(
Check out my side project! It's a survival dungeon crawler! https://voidmoon-studio.itch.io/depths-of-delmora
RushLog wrote on HarlekinLehl's profile.
how do you attach those images to your posts?
I picked up FF III pixel remaster for the mobile discount sale. I guess that's on my plate after I finish Lunar Silver Star Story. That said, I am strongly considering an entry for the IGMC 2022 since an idea came to me for this year's theme.
Map033.png Road to the ruins of the temple of light you'll be exploring after leaving Teytal. Can I get some Yays?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaptainDrakken